Some people believe that increasing violence in the media is the cause of increasing violence in our society, especially among children. Others believe that children's peer groups and parental role models are a much more powerful influence on children's b

Some people believe that increasing violence in the media is the cause of increasing violence in our society, especially among children. Others believe that children's peer groups and parental role models are a much more powerful influence on children's behavior.

Television, I would say is the 2nd largest medium used for communicating news all around the globe. It comes right after World Wide Web. Television has surpassed it's use as a mere communicator of news. We get many entertainment shows, reality shows on TV nowadays. Even the censored version of certain things are not fit for children. There are shows which involve violence, criminal activities shown into much details which might prove to be harmful for children considering these viewers are the most vulnerable at their age.

Teenagers are an easy prey for TV endorsements. They are easily dece...

Sentence: Television has surpassed it's use as a mere communicator of news.
Description: The fragment it's use as is rare

Sentence: They are easily deceived by advertisements and they get attracted towards the bling of television.
Error: bling Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: I have observed a trend that school going kids are easily beehooved with the adversitements which come on television.
Error: adversitements Suggestion: advertisements
Error: beehooved Suggestion: behooves

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre