Some people believe that it is imperative for individuals living in developed nations to reduce their energy consumptions and live a more sustainable lifestyle, given the evidence for global climatic change. Others believe that such drastic lifestyle chan

Some people believe that it is imperative for individuals living in developed nations to reduce their energy consumptions and live a more sustainable lifestyle, given the evidence for global climatic change. Others believe that such drastic lifestyle changes are unwarranted based on the existing evidence for global climatic change.

"Earth has enough to satisfy a man's need but none to satiate his greed.'
-Mahatma Gandhi
I would very well agree to the idea that it is more than not imperative for people especially in developed nation to reduce their energy consumption and lead a more sustainable lifestyle.

Today we are facing so much of global climatic issues that we have been calling it the wrath of nature or man's misdeeds or his disregard to the gifts presented by the mother nature. In order to carry out his activities ranging from the ones needed for his very survival to activities concerning his welfare and those...

Sentence: Humans need to realise that its time to make sure that we use the resources in the most judicious way possible as this is his last chance.
Error: realise Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In the process of satisfying his own needs and more particularly desires, man should not forget that he is commiting a heinous crime of robbing his posterity of nature's blessings which they deserve-the climate and the resources.
Error: commiting Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Man needs to realise that if he can live productively by cutting one tree there is no point in carrying out deforestation over an acre of land.

Sentence: People from the developed nation need to spearhead this move as these are the people who have been accused most of degenrating earth into what it is today.
Error: degenrating Suggestion: degenerating

Sentence: Finally, we need to realise the importance of 'acting now' so that everybody can live peacefully and happily, so that the climatic changes won't get worse, so that the future generations can have alll those happiness which people have today.
Error: alll Suggestion: ally