Students should always question what they are taught instead of accepting it passively Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take In developing an

Students should always question what they are taught instead of accepting it passively.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

When we were kids there are many questions come to our mind but our innocent questions are never answered and left doubts forever. When we grow old, we know where the problem lies and therefore we encourage students to ask questions and get their doubts cleared. Gutham Buddha, he himself mentioned during teaching to pupil that do not blindly follow and accept what I said, you have to experiment by yourself and keep asking questions to clear doubts. Therefore, Buddhism can able to go parallel with science.

Question comes to mind not only to students but to everyone in day to day life and one has to come up with the solutions. Therefore, one should not hesitate in asking questions what the teacher taught because there are many questions to be solved in life after finishing school. if students hesitate to ask questions then their whole life will be accepting what other have to say and when they grow up they will be followers instead of being leaders.

Moreover, students who ask questions will become more open minded and doubt free compared to the students who does not. But one should be careful when asking questions. While asking questions to someone students should be appropriately ask question and not being judgmental. Ask questions to teacher in an appropriate way. Student should not doubt or hurt the feeling of the teachers.

In addition, teacher should encourage students to come up with questions and solve every questions being asked. Class room of 21st century should be discussions and interaction between teacher and students which results in clarifying doubts.

While it may now be clear that the students should always ask question to teacher, it should also be apparent that the asking question not only solves doubts but also relaxes students mind. Also, teacher should encourage the students to ask question that will improve in teaching as well. In next class teacher will become aware and come prepared for the class and hence students will gain more information.