The study of an academic discipline alters the way we perceive the world. After studying the discipline, we see the same world as before, but with different eyes.

It is true that "discipline makes man perfect" or "disciplin shapes our life perfectly". And it is equally true that education plays an imporatant role to see the world in differant perspective. There are lots of dibate in this question in this subject but I strongly agree to the authors statement that "The study of an academic discipline alters the way we perceive the world. After studying the discipline, we see the same world as before, but with different eyes".

If we take the example of the child. When child goes to the disciplined envirornment such as school, colleges etc. The school teaches them the strict discipline about the every thing. For example to come and go at specific time, to sit with other children in school, to play together, to share thought, be clean and keep clean and so on. By this the child can learn how to behave in society and how to maintain a society. otherwise all children become wild and they can not able to be a noble person, they can easily divert to be a criminal and that impacts to the society. Therefore in this case the discipline plays an important role to shape the child.

In the second if we look back ina history our there are so may examples of war. The historian people are always in battle for there land, race, relision etc. But when we learn about that we realised that there is no need of the war. World needs only a peace and right ti live equally. If we look back World war I and II so may innocent people are killed in the name if war. Now we can ale to think that it was an injustice to the people who was killed. Because of the education we can able to give justice and able to understand that our historians done sometime a wrong turn to fulfill their wicked desire. And now we see the same world as before but in a differant eyes and in differant perspective.

In a third example educational discipline teaches us in different manner. If we take the example there are lots of victims are here because of the natural disaster or wars and also there are so may disable and needy person are in a society. If we are not educated we r not able to understand their pain. For the having empathy we have to take some knowledge otherwise we ourself make a discrimination with them. Therefore we looked differantly towards them and because of that lots of charitable trusts, hospitals are made only because the people are able to see the same world in differant perspective. And because of the discipline this can be possible.

Hence, we can now say the world can be changing but not because of the enviormental changes but because of the people and their perception in a world are changing. Therefore that day is not too far just like in a fairy tales as all are happy and all are good.

Sentence: If we look back World war I and II so may innocent people are killed in the name if war.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to may and innocent

Sentence: And it is equally true that education plays an imporatant role to see the world in differant perspective.
Error: imporatant Suggestion: important
Error: differant Suggestion: different

Sentence: There are lots of dibate in this question in this subject but I strongly agree to the authors statement that 'The study of an academic discipline alters the way we perceive the world.
Error: dibate Suggestion: debate

Sentence: When child goes to the disciplined envirornment such as school, colleges etc. The school teaches them the strict discipline about the every thing.
Error: envirornment Suggestion: environment

Sentence: The historian people are always in battle for there land, race, relision etc. But when we learn about that we realised that there is no need of the war.
Error: realised Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: relision Suggestion: revision

Sentence: And now we see the same world as before but in a differant eyes and in differant perspective.
Error: differant Suggestion: different

Sentence: Therefore we looked differantly towards them and because of that lots of charitable trusts, hospitals are made only because the people are able to see the same world in differant perspective.
Error: differantly Suggestion: differently
Error: differant Suggestion: different

Sentence: Hence, we can now say the world can be changing but not because of the enviormental changes but because of the people and their perception in a world are changing.
Error: enviormental Suggestion: environmental