A true university education encompasses far more than the narrow specialized study of a single discipline Only through exploring the broad spectrum of liberal arts courses can students become truly learned

A true university education encompasses far more than the narrow, specialized study of a single discipline . Only through exploring the broad spectrum of liberal arts courses can students become truly learned.

The ultimate goal of the education system is to educate humankind. Schools, colleges , universities are the medium to fulfill the objective of education. Though their objective are the same but their scopes are different. School may be considered as the first stage of education so it can not be more versatile so its scope is limited. On the other hand university has the ability to teach with more versatile.

Universities are literally mine of knowledge. Unlike schools , universities are not limited with only single discipline but a large range of topics. A student may explore the different resources and choose the best for him. It not only helps him to choose his own subjects but give him some idea about other subjects too. Students should not be oriented for any particular discipline. Let them choose and the broad spectrum of the university gives him that opportunity.

In the broad sense no discipline is completely isolated. All the disciplines are interrelated to each other. So the education institutes that understand that fact must encourage a broad spectrum of disciplines. For example a student with major in economics may have interest in literature. So if the university offers broad range of discipline then they can fulfill their desire by taking literature as minor. That will actually increase the diversity in the knowledge among the students. More they expose to the multidisciplinary education system, more they will enrich with knowledge.

The diversity of the knowledge is surely desirable but today job oriented education system will directly contradict with the broad disciplinary studies. For example economics students are more likely to get job earlier than a literature student. So students are encouraged to take economics so that they can secure their future. However that concept is not completely incorrect either.

Broad spectrums of discipline surely enrich the university education system. But proper guidance is also necessary to select the discipline. Multidiscipline will increase the scope of knowledge, bring the diversity , nurtured the curiosity of the human mind.

Sentence: Though their objective are the same but their scopes are different.
Description: The fragment Though their objective is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: The diversity of the knowledge is surely desirable but today job oriented education system will directly contradict with the broad disciplinary studies.
Description: The word surely is not usually used as a qualifier, pre
Suggestion: Refer to surely