"Of the two leading real estate firms in our town—Adams Realty and Fitch Realty—Adams Realty is clearly superior. Adams has 40 real estate agents; in contrast, Fitch has 25, many of whom work only part-time. Moreover, Adams' revenue last year was twice as

alimashreghi87's picture

The author provides some reasons to pursue his friend to use Adam firm for selling house. However, there are many unstated assumptions and ambiguities in his reasoning, the letter will not be as effective as the author desires.

Concerning the argument about the number of agents in the firms, the author apparently implies that both firms use the same methods and strategies for selling houses. Specifically, if the methods of selling, utilized by Adam and Fitch differs, probably the number of agents the need will differ, even in the case that all other criteria are the same for them. For example, if Fitch conducts the main portion of the selling processes through the internet or via speciali ...

Note: Only testbig VIP readers can access the full content of this essay.

Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.

Your rating: None Average: 9.3 (6 votes)