To understand the most important characteristics of a society, one must study its major cities.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In deve

To understand the most important characteristics of a society, one must study its major cities.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Society is built by people, it is the norms, values and cultural similarities and tolerance we share amongst each other to make living with each other more peaceful and bearable. The characteristics of a society is thus a description of the people living in a certain locality and the norms they follow. The assumption is that one must study the major cities to understand the most important characteristics of a society is a very confined thought.

While major cities might attract more attention to a particular country and be more involved in growing and assessing the country’s economy, it ...

please comment on my essay... it is my first issue essay.. and i would love to improve.. !! i keep having blocks in my flow of words..and i would love to get more pointers on writing.. thank you