Essay topics: Unfortunately, in contemporary society, creating an appealing image has become more important than the reality or truth behind that image.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take.
In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.
The author asserts that in modern society, an appealing image is more desired than the reality or truth behind that image. In my opinion, it is not always necessary that people reflect a different image primarily to manipulate society, but sometimes their profession places such demands on them.
Many movie actors try to build their image to gain popularity among the masses. In reality, they might have a completely different personality from the one projected on the public platform. Fame and success behooves many TV personalities to become extrovert and gregarious, as their profession demands them to be prepossessing to the masses. In reality, these same people might be completely di ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? With the help of technology, students nowadays can learn more information and learn it more quickly. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (90)
- Some people believe that the Earth is being harmed (damaged) by human activity. Others feel that human activity makes the Earth a better place to live. What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (80)
- In general, people are living longer now. Discuss the causes of thisphenomenon. Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay. (90)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?It is more important for students to understand ideas and concepts than it is for them to learn facts. (90)
- It has been said, “Not everything that is learned is contained in books.” Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which source is more important? Why? (80)
- Toefl Integrated writing-American wood companies adopting ecofriendly practices. (80)
- TOEFL integrated writing: Chevalier de Seingalt (73.33329999999999)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Television advertising directed toward young children (aged two to five) should not be allowed.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (75)
- It is more important to keep your old friends than to make new friends. (79.375)
- Young people enjoy more life than older people do. (70)