Universities should require every student to take a variety of courses outside the student's field of study.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure

Universities should require every student to take a variety of courses outside the student's field of study.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

I personally do not agree with the statement that taking extra-curricular courses which are not related to the students' specific fields of study should be an obligation.

The most prominent factor in any procedure, whether it is an education plan or a business plan, is the main objective of that procedure. A goal is the exact destination that any plan should end in it. The primary goal of university education is being prepared to commence a profession and embark on a career. It is very important for students to be accurately conscious about what they want as well as to be focused on their final destination. Swinging from this course to that course will be rather a detraction and obvious wasting of time.

However, there may be some critics who believe taking some extra-curricular courses helps students to broaden their views. For example, an economy student who takes a course in environmental biology may achieve more vivid understanding about environmental aspects of global marketing than ones who do not. Although this is not a faulty argument, however; a rational decision making should be based on cost effectiveness of it.

University education usually is not affordable for most of the students unless the governmental loans, scholarships, and other sources of funding be available for them. Considering the average budget per student in universities, it will reach a significant amount. Extending the duration of university education adds to this cost and directly imposes the monetary pressure on national resources. Reducing the years of university education is equal to saving money and reducing the governmental expenditure.

Furthermore, since the graduated students soon blend to productive section of workforce in the society, they enhance the prosperity of their country. Logical reduction in length of university studies leads to faster entry to professional workforce, which inevitably promote the country in its socio-economical aspects. Moreover, achieving a job and earning money have positive influence on self-estimation and life-satisfaction among the graduated students and in turn the positive spirit spreads through the whole nation.

In conclusion, I aver that there is always a chance for graduated students to obtain knowledge in different subjects which are not related to their majoring fields. Therefore, making extra-curricular courses mandatory in conjunction with their fields of study not only is costly to the society but also withhold the students from entering the economical cycle of the country for a while. The shorter the university education, the less cost is imposed on both the individuals and the society.

In conclusion, I aver that there is always a chance...
Error: aver Suggestion:?