The way students and scholars interpret the materials they work with in their academic fields is more a matter of personality than of training Different interpretations come about when people with different personalities look at exactly the same objects f

The way students and scholars interpret the materials they work with in their academic fields is more a matter of personality than of training. Different interpretations come about when people with different personalities look at exactly the same objects, facts, data, or events and see different things.

Education and training plays an important role in student’s life which helps to give an insight into the respective field. It makes the person aware of rudimentary facts on the basis of which the student can further research and contribute to the society via creative inventions. I believe that personality and training both help student to interpret the materials they work within their academic fields.

An engineer for example by learning the fundamental basics can contribute by designing a machine/gadget which can drastically help reduce human effort. There have been many inventions in scientific field, inventions of many gadgets eg washing machine, computers have helped reduce human effort to a considerable extent. Similarly a scientist can discover new medicines through research which can help to cure diseases. For eg earlier diseases like malaria, pneumonia which were epidemic diseases can now be cured with medical treatment.

Different students have different personalities in perceiving the things presented to them. Curiosity in a student can keep him motivated to unearth the profound secrets hidden in a object or pre discovered fact which can further reveal important discoveries, inventions in the respective field. Success and Failure are interpreted in various ways by different personalities. An optimistic person would not be deterred by failure and contented by success. He would keep continuing his research in the respective field. A pessimist person on the other hand would be unwilling to take risks and may cease his research or take a new direction on very first encounter with a failure.

Hence training and personality both help students to interpret objects, facts, data, or events. Training gives a foundation to a student and the curious student with the help of this training is able to implement his knowledge in the respective field.