We can usually learn much more from people whose views we share than from people whose views contradict our own disagreement can cause stress and inhibit learning

We can usually learn much more from people whose views we share than from people whose views contradict our own; disagreement can cause stress and inhibit learning.

conservation is the process of exchange of ideas. Learing can't be limited in any case even of a person agrees or person disagrees. but, its human nature that we feel comfortable with the person who agree with own tone, with our idea. Its the negative waves or the disagreement in the ideas that lead to distress, as it the intrinsic characteristics of human that causes repulsion from the receiver. I partly agree with the statement that we usually learn from people whose views we share than from people whose contradict our own; disagreements can cause stress and inhibit learning, but its also true that one can learn a lot from the person who contradict.

Its the human psychology to getting attracted to one who share same views. For instance in a professional world you meet lot of people. Every one has different approach toward an aim. You will like to share your views and ideas to the person who agrees to you. but, this will lead to a limited and narrow scope of opportunity toward the aim, as you don't have any other alternatives and this narrow scope,this arise because you don't have anyone who contradict your opinion.

Other hand, If a person share ideas with one who have different ideas, will help you a lot in developing, as conflicting ideas will not only enhance your knowledge, but also provide various other opportunities that you might not knowing. It is only possible if one doesn't consider receiver contradicting ideas as negative remark or an insult. If you took it positively, it would lead to an interesting conversation, also you will understand things much better.

For instance, in a classroom a teacher teaches and children took the notes, without questioning agreeing to what teacher said is correct, it will lead to difficulties in later. Whereas, having doubts regarding why the statement is true or why sun rises in the east only not west, these doubts will not only make you understand the topic but will also tells earth revolve around the sun, not vice-versa.

Summing up, It's true that one can learn more with the people whose views we share but, we can learn much more from the people who contradict our owns; if one is open for receiving criticism, else disagreement can cause stress and inhibit learning.

Sentence: Its the negative waves or the disagreement in the ideas that lead to distress, as it the intrinsic characteristics of human that causes repulsion from the receiver.
Description: The tag a determiner, possessive is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to Its and the
Description: The tag a pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to it and the

Sentence: Its the human psychology to getting attracted to one who share same views.
Suggestion: Refer to Its and the
Description: The fragment who share same is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace share with verb, past tense

Sentence: You will like to share your views and ideas to the person who agrees to you. but, this will lead to a limited and narrow scope of opportunity toward the aim, as you don't have any other alternatives and this narrow scope,this arise because you don't have anyone who contradict your opinion.
Description: The fragment this arise because is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace arise with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular