You are hereThe well-being of a society is enhanced when many of its people question authority.

The well-being of a society is enhanced when many of its people question authority.

karimkhan's picture

By karimkhan - Posted on 30 May 2011

Progress of the society depends upon the awareness of people of the city. Without any effort and struggle nothing can be achieved. Here author is talking about the contribution of the society people in improving the condition of the society. More some of people just raise the issue then rest if the job handled by other society people. Because sometimes what happens that all are not capable of raising the question against the authority. So once someone does this task job after this is handled by other people.

There may be many problems occurring in the society. Until no one oppose this and raise voice against the authority then things goes as usual only. One must have to take care of this and taking leadership, has to raise question against the authority. There are many cases one might have seen that once, some group of people start effort against the authority in order to improve the scenario, every one joins and endorse them.

Corruption has been a great problem in the country. But as no one made a question against the authority and keep enduring it, no steps in the direction of removing is taken. But we saw that in County Mr. Anna Hazare took the leadership and with a small group of people hi raised his voice. Latter every one in the country joined the Anna Hazare and lots of questions came against the authority. This helps a lot to the people of the society and society itself also.

Even authority also sometimes does not aware about the problem occurring in the society, though it is always ready to help people and improve the situation. When people of society raise the question then authority realize that something going wrong and take the action against the problem. Without the people of the society does not take active part in improving the situation well being of the society does not change.

There may be many issues in the society which are untouched and never came in the picture. So it does not get improved. Once people of the society take action and ask authority for the improvement then they look upon it. Roads of the city, Children amusement park, water and other problems are taken care only if people take the responsibility and present against the authority. So its necessary to question the authority in order to enhance the well being of the society.