The well-being of a society is enhanced when many of its people question authority.

<!--break-->
Progress of the society depends upon the awareness of people of the city. Without any effort and struggle nothing can be achieved. Here author is talking about the contribution of the society people in improving the condition of the society. More some of people just raise the issue then rest if the job handled by other society people. Because sometimes what happens that all are not capable of raising the question against the authority. So once someone does this task job after this is handled by other people.

There may be many problems occurring in the society. Until no one oppose this and raise voice against the authority then things goes as usual only. One must have to take care of this and taking leadership, has to raise question against the authority. There are many cases one might have seen that once, some group of people start effort against the authority in order to improve the scenario, every one joins and endorse them.

Corruption has been a great problem in the country. But as no one made a question against the authority and keep enduring it, no steps in the direction of removing is taken. But we saw that in County Mr. Anna Hazare took the leadership and with a small group of people hi raised his voice. Latter every one in the country joined the Anna Hazare and lots of questions came against the authority. This helps a lot to the people of the society and society itself also.

Even authority also sometimes does not aware about the problem occurring in the society, though it is always ready to help people and improve the situation. When people of society raise the question then authority realize that something going wrong and take the action against the problem. Without the people of the society does not take active part in improving the situation well being of the society does not change.

There may be many issues in the society which are untouched and never came in the picture. So it does not get improved. Once people of the society take action and ask authority for the improvement then they look upon it. Roads of the city, Children amusement park, water and other problems are taken care only if people take the responsibility and present against the authority. So its necessary to question the authority in order to enhance the well being of the society.

Sentence: The well-being of a society is enhanced when many of its people question authority.
Suggestion: Refer to people and question
Sentence: Progress of the society depends upon the awareness of people of the city.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Without any effort and struggle nothing can be achieved.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Here author is talking about the contribution of the society people in improving the condition of the society.
Description: The fragment Here author is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace Here with adjective
Sentence: More some of people just raise the issue then rest if the job handled by other society people.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Because sometimes what happens that all are not capable of raising the question against the authority.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: So once someone does this task job after this is handled by other people.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: There may be many problems occurring in the society.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Until no one oppose this and raise voice against the authority then things goes as usual only.
Description: The fragment authority then things is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace then with adjective
Sentence: One must have to take care of this and taking leadership, has to raise question against the authority.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: There are many cases one might have seen that once, some group of people start effort against the authority in order to improve the scenario, every one joins and endorse them.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Corruption has been a great problem in the country.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: But as no one made a question against the authority and keep enduring it, no steps in the direction of removing is taken.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: But we saw that in County Mr. Anna Hazare took the leadership and with a small group of people hi raised his voice.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Latter every one in the country joined the Anna Hazare and lots of questions came against the authority.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: This helps a lot to the people of the society and society itself also.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Even authority also sometimes does not aware about the problem occurring in the society, though it is always ready to help people and improve the situation.
Description: The fragment Even authority is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace Even with adjective
Sentence: When people of society raise the question then authority realize that something going wrong and take the action against the problem.
Description: The fragment society raise the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace raise with verb, past tense
Description: The fragment question then authority is rare
Sentence: Without the people of the society does not take active part in improving the situation well being of the society does not change.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: There may be many issues in the society which are untouched and never came in the picture.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: So it does not get improved.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Once people of the society take action and ask authority for the improvement then they look upon it.
Description: The fragment society take action is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace take with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Sentence: Roads of the city, Children amusement park, water and other problems are taken care only if people take the responsibility and present against the authority.
Suggestion: Refer to Children and amusement
Sentence: So its necessary to question the authority in order to enhance the well being of the society.
Description: The fragment the well being is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace well with adjective

No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
Error: may Suggestion: No alternate word
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
Sentence: So it does not get improved.
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors

No. of Spelling Errors: 2
No. of Words: 417
No. of Different Words: 177
Average Word Length: 4.643
Word Length SD: 2.278
No. of Characters: 1936

Average Sentence Length: 17.375
Sentence Length SD: 5.858
Use of Passive Voice: 0
Use of Discourse Markers: 0.667
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.357
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.548
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.098