Woven baskets characterized by a particular distinctive pattern have previously been found only in the immediate vicinity of the prehistoric village of Palea and therefore were believed to have been made only by the Palean people. Recently, however, archa

Woven baskets characterized by a particular distinctive pattern have previously been found only in the immediate vicinity of the prehistoric village of Palea and therefore were believed to have been made only by the Palean people. Recently, however, archaeologists discovered such a "Palean" basket in Lithos, an ancient village across the Brim River from Palea. The Brim River is very deep and broad, and so the ancient Paleans could have crossed it only by boat, and no Palean boats have been found. Thus it follows that the so-called Palean baskets were not uniquely Palean.
Write a response in which you discuss what specific evidence is needed to evaluate the argument and explain how the evidence would weaken or strengthen the argument.

In the ancient time , the cultures of various places could not be spread to distances due to the transportation hindrances. In the argument above the only evidence to support the archaeologists conclusions is that no palean boats were found that could have crossed the deep and broad river Brim which connected Palea to Lithos.

It could be possible that such boats were destroyed during any calamity and thus their evidence is not to be found. The archaeologist, to build a strong argument to support their conclusion should evaluate other evidences such as the material used to prepare the baskets, a certain distinguished sign of the Palean that they engraved only on the baskets that they made so that they can differentiate it from the baskets found in Lithos. Also the communities currently residing there can be interviewed so as to get to know more about the descent of preparing such baskets.

Evidences of other means of transport that could have been used in the ancient times can also be evaluated, as the Paleans could have developed means of communicating across the river for materials, and thus there tradition of woven baskets could be spread to the area of Lithos.

The distinctive pattern found on the baskets of Paleans could have been a trademark of the area instead of only the pre historic village and thus such baskets could have been created by the people of Lithos too.

Sentence: The archaeologist, to build a strong argument to support their conclusion should evaluate other evidences such as the material used to prepare the baskets, a certain distinguished sign of the Palean that they engraved only on the baskets that they made so that they can differentiate it from the baskets found in Lithos.
Error: archaeologist Suggestion: archeologist

Minimum 250 words wanted. Better to have 400+ words.

better to use this pattern for argument essays:

para 1: introduction.
para 2: argument 1
para 3: argument 2
para 4: argument 3
para 5: conclusion