In this age of intensive media coverage, it is no longer possible for a society to regard any living man or woman as a hero.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for t

In this age of intensive media coverage, it is no longer possible for a society to regard any living man or woman as a hero.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

The given issue states that it is no longer possible to regard any living man as a hero because of total media coverage. Following the logic of the statement, media coverage spoils a hero's image for a society. However, after a short examination of this matter, it becomes clear that media coverage mostly creates todays heroes rather than spoils their images. Consequently, the issue is quite controversial at least.

The social modern world is based on mass media coverage. Moreover, the mass media becomes more and more influential today. Perhaps, this realm dictates the common preferences of a society, but not represents them. For example, a great advertisement of some fast food: billboards, radio, television, and the Internet, and such massive media attack creates the image what people should like. There is no doubt that it affects subliminally, and this fact makes mass media quite a powerful institute that points what should be liked. Hence, the same logic is applicable, for the given issue, today mass media creates heroes. It is quite understandable, because a hero is such a person who should be known for a great part of public, otherwise , a person could be easily unknown. And today the main source of any information is the mass media. So, it is quite simple logic. For instance, whoever knows about the Steve Jobs, of course he would be the hero between the limited group of people, who buy Apple products, but it would be impossible to expand the image so much as it is today without mass media coverage. Consequently mass media is the first thing that creates today heroes.

Moreover, the social media image of heroes could be seriously different than they actually are. For example, the famous John Kennedy case, when the social media imagined him as a stout and healthy man, however, at the same time, he was deeply ill. Although, the best part of people considered him as the paragon of salubrity. So, the mass media is the most powerful way to construct the right image of a hero.

To sum up, the given issue states quite controversial thing. In contrast, heroes become heroes mostly with the help of massive media coverage.

Sentence: For example, the famous John Kennedy case, when the social media imagined him as a stout and healthy man, however, at the same time, he was deeply ill. Although, the best part of people considered him as the paragon of salubrity.
Error: salubrity Suggestion: No alternate word

The topic is ready to set up the connections between media coverage and hero, we just need to prove there are no such connection or the connection is weak, for example:

It is still possible for some heroes who are prefect in everything

some defects in one side for heroes don't mean they are no longer heroes in another side.

If media really prove that somebody is not a hero, then maybe the hero is fake initially or people's ideas changed about heroes.

better not make a new statement: it becomes clear that media coverage mostly creates todays heroes rather than spoils their images.
----------------------