In any academic area or professional field it is just as important to recognize the limits of our knowledge and understanding as it is to acquire new facts and information

"In any academic area or professional field, it is just as important to recognize the limits of our knowledge and understanding as it is to acquire new facts and information."

The speaker claims that finding out about our abilities and capacities holds equal importance to learning new facts and information. While the speaker might overlook the different incomparable features in these two subjects, on balance I tend to agree that as much as we are enthusiastic to know and learn more about infinite and mysterious world around us we should not forget our limited abilities.

Admittedly, in any field of study the two issues including the restriction of our knowledge and comprehending novel information are two distinct features of human beings. Although they are related to each other and more strength in one of them leads to decreasing the other one, it would not seem sensible to compare their priority and prominence in man’s concern.

To explain the relation of the two respects we can claim that if there are difficulties on the way of more investigation in one field of study, eventually these obstacles such as financial and academic problems resulted from our limited resources and knowledge will hinder the progress of analysis. And in converse, more achieving inventions and academic discoveries demonstrate our ability to overcome more difficulties and to decrease our limited situations. Nonetheless this relation can not show anything about their equal or different importance for human.

However, the speaker might want to mention that we should be aware of our restricted capabilities and situations as human on the earth. In this respect, I strongly agree that people must put as careful emphasis on their abilities and resources as put on their desires and critical demands to discover and know more. Since paying attention to one more than the other one can contribute to harmful consequences for people in two ways.

First, the curiosity and other demanding characteristics of human always govern him to move forward and gain more knowledge and information. Also as an achievement of theses intrinsic desires and the advent of technology, he has become increasingly intelligent and hardworking to conquer the difficulties and develop. Therefore, to assuage these keen needs he has to strive for better knowing and innovations and defeat as more limitations as he can. And it can have detrimental effects on human such as depression or violence and crimes especially among juveniles, provided they are forced to stop their perseverance just due to the fact that they are limited humans.

Second, conversely it would lead to harmful consequences if people would not be prudent about their limited resources and shrewd about their conscribed information before conducting a course of action or a study. Since, they should be provident about their used natural and monetary resources in their career while they are hundreds of people around the world who are living in deprived areas and suffering from starvation. Also if they do not consider their limited abilities their probable failure might lead to their depression and giving up any future trials.

In sum, although it would not be sensible to determine whether our restrictions in learning are more important or our desire to learn more, considering both facts simultaneously should be taken into consideration.

Sentence: Second, conversely it would lead to harmful consequences if people would not be prudent about their limited resources and shrewd about their conscribed information before conducting a course of action or a study.
Error: conscribed Suggestion: No alternate word