In any field of endeavor, it is impossible to make a significant contribution without first being strongly influenced by past achievements within that field.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement

In any field of endeavor, it is impossible to make a significant contribution without first being strongly influenced by past achievements within that field.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

The prosperity of field depends on the independent thought of it’s scholars. Their abality to analyze things in an impassionate manner and coming up with new sloutions with more efficent. As this is a process of free thinking achievements of the past may not have a piviotal role to play thus it wont be ingenuousnmbb to state bieng influenced by the past achievement in a certain field is not a must for making advances in it.

Modren discoveries in various fields have given us the idea of innovations, they have shown us ways to solve problems in a complete different manner than the usual approach. Moreover many scientific breakthroughs that were considered of great value a decade back have no part to play in today’s world. For example, lets consider the example of a floppy disk. These were consider the epitome of portable data storage not more 15 years back, but their studying their technology would be more or less of no use for a computer scientist who wishes to make a more inovative portable data storage device. Similarly we have the example of a coal driven engine though it was ground breaking invention, yet studying it’s mechanism is of no great use to engineers and scientists developing smart electric cars. Thus indulging in what we have achieved in the past is not a criteria for success in the future.

Another point of consideration is that by getting influenced from past achievement in the field we are in turn gettinng biased. We may be directing our self on the vision of our predecessors and thus eliminating the probabilty of our independent analysis of various scenarios. Lets considr the greek belief that the earth is flat, if Galelio and other scientist were influenced by these believes that were made on some eroneous discoveries of the past we would have never met the reality about earths shape.

Having said that I wish to make it clear that my intent is not to inspire people who don’t have even the basic knowledge about a field to start persuing ventures in it. Ofcourse for prosperity in any walk of life you do need the basic principales that govern it but bieng influenced by the achievement of the past is not important for making a significant contribution as illustrated above.

In a nut shell bieng influenced by what has been achieved in the past is not an obligation for future success. Moreover, it can have a negitive impact upon our ability to analyze independently. Thus we should ponder upon the thought, that university and school courses having long description of historical achievements in a certain field are a waste of precious time for students or not

of it’s scholars
of its scholars

Their abality to analyze things in an impassionate manner and coming up with new sloutions with more efficent.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence?

These were consider
These were considered

yet studying it’s mechanism
yet studying its mechanism

Sentence: Lets considr the greek belief that the earth is flat, if Galelio and other scientist were influenced by these believes that were made on some eroneous discoveries of the past we would have never met the reality about earths shape.
Suggestion: Refer to earths and shape

Sentence: Their abality to analyze things in an impassionate manner and coming up with new sloutions with more efficent.
Error: abality Suggestion: ability
Error: efficent Suggestion: efficient
Error: impassionate Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: sloutions Suggestion: solutions

Sentence: As this is a process of free thinking achievements of the past may not have a piviotal role to play thus it wont be ingenuousnmbb to state bieng influenced by the past achievement in a certain field is not a must for making advances in it.
Error: piviotal Suggestion: pivotal
Error: ingenuousnmbb Suggestion: ingenuous
Error: bieng Suggestion: bing

Sentence: These were consider the epitome of portable data storage not more 15 years back, but their studying their technology would be more or less of no use for a computer scientist who wishes to make a more inovative portable data storage device.
Error: inovative Suggestion: innovative

Sentence: Another point of consideration is that by getting influenced from past achievement in the field we are in turn gettinng biased.
Error: gettinng Suggestion: getting

Sentence: We may be directing our self on the vision of our predecessors and thus eliminating the probabilty of our independent analysis of various scenarios.
Error: probabilty Suggestion: probability

Error: eroneous Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: considr Suggestion: consider

Sentence: Having said that I wish to make it clear that my intent is not to inspire people who don't have even the basic knowledge about a field to start persuing ventures in it.
Error: persuing Suggestion: pursuing

Sentence: Ofcourse for prosperity in any walk of life you do need the basic principales that govern it but bieng influenced by the achievement of the past is not important for making a significant contribution as illustrated above.
Error: principales Suggestion: principles
Error: bieng Suggestion: being

Sentence: In a nut shell bieng influenced by what has been achieved in the past is not an obligation for future success.
Error: bieng Suggestion: being

Sentence: Moreover, it can have a negitive impact upon our ability to analyze independently.
Error: negitive Suggestion: negative