The best ideas arise from a passionate interest in commonplace things.Discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement above and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should c

The best ideas arise from a passionate interest in commonplace things.

Discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement above and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how those considerations shape your position.

Once there was a child who observed that it is that birds fly because they have insects as their diet. He made a concoction of insects and made his servant to drink it. Whatever happened to the poor servant is another story but the child who did this gained currency as inventor of more than 100 inventions and we known him with name of Thomas Edison.From this we can understand that how observing common place things with a keen eye give rise to unprecedent ideas and methods

It is said that need is the mother of inventions. It only becomes possible to invent new ideas until we look at common things around us with a new perspective. This perspective has forced people to invent new thing since centuries. For example falling of an apple from a tree is a common thing for many but the idea of gravity owes to it. Similarly the thrust of mug in a tub is an every day thing but it gave rise to Eureka moment of Archimedes.

There are various books which has got acclamation world wide are all derived from real stories and real people with fictional characters. For example one of the most famous book "The book theif" written by Markus is based on story from Nazi Germany at the time of second world war. Those incidents which were a norm at that era gave rise to an idea to write a wonderful book. Similarly several non fictional books such as Stephen Covey's "Seven habits of Highly effective people" also take everyday situations in to view and provides idea of dealing with these situations in an effective manner.

Many would argue that it is useless to assume that taking interest in common place objects may give rise to any novel ideas For example it is true that inventors of first flying plane got their idea of flying in air from the birds but before them many failed attempts were also made to fly in the air. Watching birds was useless until and unless there was not a scientific basis to it. True, but in contrast to this argument I would say that it is actually observations from common place things that gave rise to novel ideas and provide scientific basis to achieve them. Without any idea an invention can never be made,a master piece can never be created. As a scholar rightly said that

"If you have created castles in air, your work needs not to be lost. It is there where it should be. All you have to do is to lay foundation to it". So the passionate interest in common place things is the key to novel ideas

There are various books which has got
There are various books which have got

Sentence: Whatever happened to the poor servant is another story but the child who did this gained currency as inventor of more than 100 inventions and we known him with name of Thomas Edison.From this we can understand that how observing common place things with a keen eye give rise to unprecedent ideas and methods
Error: unprecedent Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: For example one of the most famous book 'The book theif' written by Markus is based on story from Nazi Germany at the time of second world war.
Error: theif Suggestion: thief ?