The best ideas arise from a passionate interest in commonplace things.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting you

The best ideas arise from a passionate interest in commonplace things.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

It is widely accepted that the best ideas arise from a strong interest in trivial things. Although this claim has a grain of truth, I disagree with it due to the fact that the history of science demonstrates that the passion interest to unique things may lead to great discoveries as well. Perhaps, the passion interest itself is the key feature of humanity which allows us to invent and discover. Below I will discuss in more details the reasons of my stance.

To begin with, it is well-known fact that passion interest in commonplace things has given a rise of many bright ideas and inventions. For instance, one of the greatest scholars of all times, in my opinion, Isaac Newton was deeply intrigued by such a common question why things strive to Earth’s surface. His attention to a simple falling apple stimulated him to create his laws of mechanics which have been widely used since then. However, may we say that only attention to banal things may give a rise to great ideas?

The answer on the question is definitely "no" because we know a myriad of instances when interest of great scholars to unique things or events led to creation of breathtaking theories, perhaps, the best way to illustrate this statement is to look at the creation of the Origin of species by Darwin. During his travel overseas author noticed that birds which inhabit different islands in the ocean have distinct shapes of beaks despite the fact that they belong to the same or closely related species. He started to draw down those unique birds features. This observation of unique appearance of the birds grasped his attention and he guided by his interest managed to create the great theory which has changed our understanding of the nature. This example illustrates that passion interest to a unique thing may stimulate creation of great ideas as well.

So, what unites those two arguments? What do they have in common? The answer is simple - passion interest. Passion is an energy which is driven us to invent, perhaps, this analogy can help to explain the idea. Passion interest may be compared with binoculars. You look via it at the moon and see its unique scenery or use it to look at a common forest which is growing nearby. To illustrate and idea we may look at the history again, Leonardo Da Vinci was a prodigy who managed to invent hundreds of things and this passion interest was aimed at common things as well as at unique ones. He wanted to understand as an average human body worked and how to swim under water. In other words, it seems that passion interest is the feature of human nature which steers and focuses our attention on things unique and trivial.

In conclusion, although it popularly believed that only attention to trivial things may give rise to great ideas; it is well-known that passion interest to unique things and events may leads to creation bright ideas as well. Therefore, perhaps, passion interest is the facet of human's nature which allows us to invent and create by steering and focusing our attention of objects.

-------------
arguments: OK
-------------