The best test of an argument is the argument's ability to convince someone with an opposing viewpoint.

The issue in which how much an argument is reliable and valid is debatable in various aspects. Although an argument should be able to convince all of its audiences, it is not logical to make a judgment on being valid an argument just by its acceptance by the public. Any argument has different aspects which should be evaluated by the experts and relevant persons. Furthermore, sometimes, the opponents of an idea might focus on the irrelevant part of the issue which is not directly related to the issue.

First, the argument should be verified by the people who are really aware of the all aspects of it. For example, in our country, every political issue mentioned by the government is evaluated by the people. However, most of the people cannot depict the problems and items associated with that issue. Most of them are thinking of just the welfare and their own profits which can be achieved through one decision or an argument. Sometimes, the resistant of an argument is really far from the essence of the issue. No doubt, the authority of the argument depends on the expert's view points on all aspects of the issue.

The opponents might stick on one irrelevant and inconsequential point of the argument. Thus, there is no need convincing all people while making a decision or argument. In fact, convincing all opponents is not a decent reason for the ability of the argument, because there are always people who wouldn’t like to be agreed anyway. Moreover, there are various and simple ways of the argument for speech makers to draw the opponent’s attention. Thus, at first glance, it is impossible to judge on the validity or authority of an argument by the range and ratio of the accordant and adversaries.

However, some arguments need convincing all it opponents and it will be great when it can finally persuade the adversary who couldn't have accepted it. Although it isn't quietly true judgment on an argument when all its audience is convinced, in some cases, all positive comments and votes of members is needed.

Finally, the argument might be various aspects and characteristics which are more remarkable and pivotal than the ability of convincing anybody. The best arguments are the ones with finite aspects that can be debatable and controversial by the experts while having conclusive backgrounds.

the argument might be various aspects
the argument might be in various aspects