Essay topics: The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition.
In this period of globalization person could be good in industry or government or other field by cooperation but competition made them better. I disagree to author's claim that the best way to prepare its young people for leadership in industry or government or other field is by instilling them a sense of cooperation, not competition.
To begin with, in society when children were lived, cooperation was necessary but not sufficient. Every children have to have a sense of cooperation otherwise they could not develop themselves. But not to depended upon it. If there was no competitor then how could you judge whether a child was sharp or dull. Competition made people smarter, enthusiastic and more alive. It carried out the best in the person. For instance, there was no examination in the education system than there was no competition in that. Then all the student would learned the subject and go home. Do you believe such education system would ever produced a better student or youth for country?Competition made student more smarter than they were. It provide the opportunity to did the best.
In addition, in industry there was just cooperation, then nothing new or innovative would produced or made. If there was a tough competition to survive then every one tried to did something good. In globalization there was a tough competition in every field and there was only one way to survive in this atmosphere was to done the best of you. Otherwise there was no room for a average person in this environment.
from other perspective, cooperation would need to every person who lived on this earth. Without it no one was able to made a better way. For instance, if a person was come to a unknown city to for job and without cooperation he was not able to manage in that environment. He had very rough time with out cooperation in business.
Hence conclude that, cooperation made a person to be a good human being but the competition crystallize them. And produced a smart youth for the nation.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 week 4 days ago||308115052||54||Read full essay|
|1 week 4 days ago||arinaa_s||83||Read full essay|
|1 week 6 days ago||tanead||75||Read full essay|
|1 week 6 days ago||Naruto Uzumaki||83||Read full essay|
|1 week 6 days ago||Naruto Uzumaki||66||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 9 hours ago||thethojedo||50||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 23 hours ago||urvangP||0||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 2 days ago||LiamAus1811||66||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 3 days ago||LiamAus1811||66||Read full essay|
|1 month 3 days ago||sappu||75||Read full essay|
- The following is taken from a memo from the advertising director of the Super Screen Movie Production Company. "According to a recent report from our marketing department, during the past year, fewer people attended Super Screen-produced movies than in an (55)
- The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition. (55)
- Formal education tends to restrain our minds and spirits rather than set them free. (78)
- "It is often asserted that the purpose of education is to free the mind and the spirit. In reality, however, formal education tends to restrain our minds and spirits rather than set them free." (96.66670000000001)
- The following appeared as a letter to the editor from a Central Plaza store owner."Over the past two years, the number of shoppers in Central Plaza has been steadily decreasing while the popularity of skateboarding has increased dramatically. Many Central (77.5)