The best way to teach is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and support

The best way to teach is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Praising positive actions have many benefits for the students in its stage of learning; it increases morale and self-esteem, reinforce good behavior and positive actions; it even invigorates them when they feel they did well. Nonetheless, there is no reason to ignore and bypass negative outcomes or actions, and in the next paragraphs I will state why I don’t agree with that part of the statement.

First, ignoring negative actions not only equals ignoring the problem, but it also toughens the core issues behind it. In case a student cannot do or comprehend something, and fails in a practice or test after, there is a necessity to address and ameliorate that particular issue. When one just let the failures pass, it creates more issues and further problems with them.

Also, when the teacher let the student alone with his negative results and actions, and does not provide a solution and bolster his knowledge and skills, it provokes that the student does not prepare for future failures. Making him unable to deal with later problems could result in unsuccessful, depressed and unproductive adults that would have no abilities to overcome this problematic situation. Espousing the student’s problems and meliorating his knowledge and/or abilities on the subjects that he is weak, would probably be a good way to assure that in the future, the student will face work and life in a better way.

On the same page, addressing the negative actions instead of ignoring them, preventing future problems with lack of abilities or knowledge, adds value to a student that while it may not yet know, will face the real world where failure and negative actions are not ignored, on contraire, they are punished in distinct ways, depending on the area the future adult undermines its results. If it’s in a job, he could lose it; if it’s a relationship, he could distance itself from that person; and if it’s a sport he would fail to reach its goal.

Summarizing, while praising positive actions and outcomes brings benefits for the students, it is not good or safe to just ignore the negative ones. Addressing the issues and offering a possible solution is the best course of action to ensure the student learns from its mistakes and improves his abilities in order to thrive in the future.

Praising positive actions have many benefits
Praising positive actions has many benefits

Sentence: On the same page, addressing the negative actions instead of ignoring them, preventing future problems with lack of abilities or knowledge, adds value to a student that while it may not yet know, will face the real world where failure and negative actions are not ignored, on contraire, they are punished in distinct ways, depending on the area the future adult undermines its results.
Error: contraire Suggestion: contrary

The essay is not exactly right on the topic. 'The best way to teach' doesn't necessarily mean to teach students by teachers. It should be generally.