The best way to teach is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and support

The best way to teach is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

These days nobody can ignore the role that teaching plays in all aspects of our lives. Some people are reprehensible for what they have done during teaching. In fact, masticating them can be a good way to premonit them from their faults.

Although focusing on negative actions done by trainees can be a good way to help pedagouges to control and guide them, no one can rule out the role that praising on positive actions plays on teaching. To illustrate, comparing educational system in Japan in which praising positive actions is valued more to Iranian students who are admonished for their faults, it can be stated that Japanease educational system has given more succeful due to their approach in teaching. In fact, putting more value on positive actions has alot to do with creating a positive competiton among students; they, thus, can enhance more and more through helping each other in this positive enviroment. In addition, eminent students can make progress more than before. i.e., according to a developed enviroment created by superiors, students can find the best way to be saliented.

In contrast to the statement, other people in other positions can be influnced by praising positive actions. In fact, not only teaching is an important thing in growing up the children but also it is significant in other walks of society. A case in point is the clerks teached to boost their organization; hence, teaching have turned into a vital thing in societies. Consider how a mega company like Microsoft has been able to keep itself on top ten companies in all around the world through these years. They believe in that their clerks are their wings; consequently, enhancing more and more, they would have absorbed educated clerks. "absorbing educated clerks was not enough for us to develope well'', says, Bill Gates, Microsoft CEO,''In fact we had to prepare and teach our stuff too". In 1995, a group was assigned to teach Microsft stuffs. According to their knowledge, they find that praising positive actions of clerks can convince them to be more effective in comparison to focous on their faults.

To sum up, with regard to the preceeding paragraphes, it should be mentioned that focusing on positive actions can be persuaded the trainees more. Incontrovertibly, teaching plays a vital role in all walks of societies; to have a enhanced society ,therfore, educational system should be based on praising positive actions.

Sentence: In fact, masticating them can be a good way to premonit them from their faults.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, accusative
Suggestion: Refer to premonit and them

educational system has given more succeful
educational system has given more success

not only teaching is an important thing in growing up the children but also it is significant in other walks
Description: Not only...but also is not used properly.

teaching have turned into
teaching has turned into

Error: premonit Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Although focusing on negative actions done by trainees can be a good way to help pedagouges to control and guide them, no one can rule out the role that praising on positive actions plays on teaching.
Error: pedagouges Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: To illustrate, comparing educational system in Japan in which praising positive actions is valued more to Iranian students who are admonished for their faults, it can be stated that Japanease educational system has given more succeful due to their approach in teaching.
Error: succeful Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In fact, putting more value on positive actions has alot to do with creating a positive competiton among students; they, thus, can enhance more and more through helping each other in this positive enviroment.
Error: alot Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: enviroment Suggestion: environment
Error: competiton Suggestion: competition

Sentence: In addition, eminent students can make progress more than before. i.e., according to a developed enviroment created by superiors, students can find the best way to be saliented.
Error: saliented Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In contrast to the statement, other people in other positions can be influnced by praising positive actions.
Error: influnced Suggestion: influenced

Sentence: A case in point is the clerks teached to boost their organization; hence, teaching have turned into a vital thing in societies.
Error: teached Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: 'absorbing educated clerks was not enough for us to develope well'', says, Bill Gates, Microsoft CEO,''In fact we had to prepare and teach our stuff too'.
Error: '' Suggestion: an
Error: develope Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: According to their knowledge, they find that praising positive actions of clerks can convince them to be more effective in comparison to focous on their faults.
Error: focous Suggestion: focus

Sentence: To sum up, with regard to the preceeding paragraphes, it should be mentioned that focusing on positive actions can be persuaded the trainees more.
Error: preceeding Suggestion: proceeding
Error: paragraphes Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Incontrovertibly, teaching plays a vital role in all walks of societies; to have a enhanced society ,therfore, educational system should be based on praising positive actions.
Error: therfore Suggestion: therefore