Claim: Any piece of information referred to as a fact should be mistrusted, since it may well be proven false in the future.Reason: Much of the information that people assume is factual actually turns out to be inaccurate.

The statement that any fact must be mistrusted is a generic one and cannot be justified solely on the possbility that our facts may be proven wrong in the future. Most facts that we hold dear today have been verified and justified through dialectical debates or are a result of empirical and verifiable research. This is one of the reasons why we have research in the first place. Even the facts that can be proven wrong in the future, such as the existence of god, can be trusted within the definition of God we have today. Some facts may also be independent of time because of being fundamental postulates of our physical nature. Thus, it is simply not correct that we stop trusting something that maybe proven false in the future.

The claim emphasises on the mistrust we must place on any fact we come across because it "may" be proven false in the future. The reasons on which the claim may be true must be coming from our experience with history and science. Through nearly 80% of human existence since the dawn of our civilzation, human society was based on religion. All mishaps of our lives were wrath of gods and all good results were so because of our good deeds. Diseases were caused because Gods will and thunderstorm because of his anger. Such dogma, through our exegesis of religious text and development in science has all been proven to be caused by natural causes with no relation what so ever for any truth. Thus, because most of our innate assumptions of facts have been proven to be wrong, we are led to believe all facts must be mistrusted.

However, not all facts may be time depedent or be something that there is or will be debate about in future. Thinking about the simple physical facts such as Newton's law of motions. These physical rules govern a vast majority of our lives.And because they help us solve various practical engineering problems of our day and age, assuming these as facts is not only paramount but also verifiable. We see its working in almost all aspects of our lives and hence, we can trust them to work in most our the universe governing observable dimensions. Hence, it is not true that we should mistrust all facts, because some facts such as above have been verified over hundreds of years and are independent of time.

Even if the facts can be proven wrong in the future, it doesn't mean that we can negate them as yet. Most of our debate on religion vs atheism stems from the fact that it is fundamentally impossible to prove the existence of theistic god, given his definition of omniscience and omnipotence. Yet, we find that a majority of people of science or otherwise in the modern world continue to be religious. This is eveidence enough that, even if some facts can be not proven or will be proven wrong in future, we can still live with them. Most of our lives if we can function with a particular definition of religion it doesn't obstruct other ideologies then, we can place trust on these facts of religion without need for logical debate.

Therefore, we see that in science and religion there have been instances of human society adhering to facts about subjects that have been proven wrong in the future, yet it's sometimes the case that these facts have faced either withhstood the debate throughout the ages and are simply unverfiable due to the way they have been defined. This gives us a reason to not only put our trust on them, but also derive meaningful conclusions that help us govern our societies today.

Sentence: The statement that any fact must be mistrusted is a generic one and cannot be justified solely on the possbility that our facts may be proven wrong in the future.
Error: possbility Suggestion: possibility

Sentence: Through nearly 80 of human existence since the dawn of our civilzation, human society was based on religion.
Error: civilzation Suggestion: civilization

Sentence: However, not all facts may be time depedent or be something that there is or will be debate about in future.
Error: depedent Suggestion: dependent

Sentence: This is eveidence enough that, even if some facts can be not proven or will be proven wrong in future, we can still live with them.
Error: eveidence Suggestion: evidence

Sentence: Therefore, we see that in science and religion there have been instances of human society adhering to facts about subjects that have been proven wrong in the future, yet it's sometimes the case that these facts have faced either withhstood the debate throughout the ages and are simply unverfiable due to the way they have been defined.
Error: withhstood Suggestion: withstood
Error: unverfiable Suggestion: ?

No. of Words: 621 350 //Write the essay in 30 minutes. For issue essays, around 450 words, for argument essays, around 400 words.