Communication through technology should replace all other forms of communication in contemporary society

Communication through technology should replace all other forms of communication in contemporary society.

It goes without saying that human being was always trying hard to rejuvenate different faucets of his life. Technology as his most crucial step, was the way to indulge his demands, to achieve whatever he wanted. Opinions are divided as to whether by progression of technology, new ways of communication should replace the old ones. Personally, I cannot abjure critical influence of technology in our lives, but I would take exception about replacement of all forms of communication, by the new ways.

It is common knowledge that by replacement of new methods of communication people’s life would become much more easier. In this thick of time that all the world is moving toward globalization, if one country, do not move as fast as the others, he would definitely encounter with lots of problems. Nowadays the disappearance of lots of paperwork has revitalized our life. Sending email in just some seconds, would be as a case in point, instead of writing letters to our friends or families who are living overseas. Therefore, in such way communication through technology should replace some out dated forms of communication in our traditional society.

But on the flip side some other points of such change should be considered more. Some people are suffering from economic problems, as lots of countries’ financial house are not in order. As the consequence, it might be impossible for everyone to progress as fast as the technology do. Another problem is that in some countries the people’s rudimentary needs are not been provided, therefore it can not be feasible for such country to demand replacing high cost devices like buying a personal computer, for sending an email for the others.

Another important issue, with the replacement of such theory, though would be thought as a way to ease the communication, surprisingly would be vanishment of communication. In the past people saw each other and had face to face communication, but now these appointments have been obsoleted. I can talk about one of our festival heritages, to elucidate mentioned problem’s depth. Nowrouz is one of our important festival and one of its most fundamental aspect, is visiting the families, elderlies and our fiends, with whom we had not communication thanks to being so busy. But interestingly, today, owing to the increase of using sending text instead of having live contact, our relationships are going to be marred.

By and large, progression of technology and replacement of technological methods of communication, if has fasten and eased our life, has ruined our friendly communication.

if one country, do not move as fast as the others,
if one country, does not move as fast as the others,

as fast as the technology do
as fast as the technology does

one of our important festival
one of our important festivals

Sentence: Another important issue, with the replacement of such theory, though would be thought as a way to ease the communication, surprisingly would be vanishment of communication.
Error: vanishment Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: But interestingly, today, owing to the increase of using sending text instead of having live contact, our relationships are going to be marred.
Error: marred Suggestion: ?