Educational institutions have a responsibility to dissuade students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and suppo

Educational institutions have a responsibility to dissuade students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

Should educational institutions have a liability to persuade students from studying professions in which they probably will not arrived at success? To answer on this question let me ask you a question if you see that a person is going to unconsciously make a mistake which will endanger the one's life and prosperity, will you warn him or her? As far as I am concerned I will and thus I concur with the issue. Although implementation of the policy may lead to some drawbacks, benefits are surely outweigh them.

First of all, educational institutions due to their very nature have access to student personal data such us their performance at studying, their inclinations and personal characteristics. These pieces of information give educators an indispensable chance to foresee students' failure and success with some certainty. It will be insane to neglect and throw away this opportunity. For instance, you may see that a student has a low scores and marks in math, physics and computer science, moreover, he likes to be with other people and highly sociable and talkative. At the same time, the student wants to be a professional physicist. It is conspicuous from the giving information that the person will not succeed in this field and perhaps will finally disappointed with this choice but when the person comes to this realization he will have a student loan, and profession in which he cannot reach desirable success. From this viewpoint it is a crime not to dissuade a student from this grave mistake.

However, someone may argue against my position due to the fact that a likeliness of a fallacious or biased stain exists. For instance, one of the greatest scientists of the XX century, in my opinion, Albert Einstein was considered by his teachers as not bright and not clever. In fact, his math and physics teachers derided him for his understanding of these subjects and his marks were below the average. However, Einstein managed to create a theory of relativity which has changed our outlook on the universe and its powers. However, does this example really hurt my stain? I do not think so. Firstly, its fulfillment may help many students to avoid facing harsh consequences of mistaken choice. Additionally to it, a person who knows his or her fate will not be easily persuaded and continue to pursue the goal as the great scientist did.

In conclusion, I agree with the issue and assert that educational institutions should dissuade students from acquiring qualification of profession in which they will unlikely succeed owing to the fact that the institutions have data which may allow them to make a thoughtful judgment about student’s abilities and thus preserve the one from mistake.

will finally disappointed
will finally be disappointed

---------------------
The arguments are OK.

Pay attention to the language:

'To answer on this question let me ask you a question if you see that a person is going to unconsciously make a mistake which will endanger the one's life and prosperity, will you warn him or her?'

This is like a spoken English.

---------------------