Educational institutions have a responsibility to dissuade students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed.

The primary purpose of educational institutions is to effectually convey knowledge to their students. However, letting students know how the world works, helping them what they are skilled at, and assisting pupils to find their roles in society are as important as teaching them knowledge. Therefore, teachers can always inform students how likely an average person can success in a certain field but dissuading their students from pursuing dreams is overstepping the boundaries of teaching.

There is little question that educators should be honest about certain fields. It is so obvious that some fields are way harder than other fields to achieve success. Mathematics is intellectually intriguing but only few can make a living out of researching mathematics. Football is one of the fields that one can earn large fortune and reputation at the same time, but not everyone has a physical figure suitable for that sport. Thus, it will help students to choose a field that they would dedicate to since how likely it is to be successful in a specific field is one of the most considerable factors students should deliberate on. Nevertheless, teachers cannot dissuade students from choosing field that is likely not to be successful because teachers are not aware of how talented their students are and what they are capable of. It is often very surprising how accidentally famous figures realized their natural talent. Chul-soo Ahn, who is the first person who developed computer vaccine programs in Korea, was originally a medical student but he realized how much he loved programming during his college period. Then he dropped out of the school and started his own computer vaccine business which became one of the largest companies in Korea. If a professor dissuaded him so hard from dropping out of medical school just because tech business was unlikely to survive that Ahn gave up on his dream, he could not be so successful as he is right now.

Dream is a powerful word that it keeps people chasing dreams motivated on fields that they are dedicating. It is often unbelievable how people faithfully continue to put efforts on their work. Thomas Edison was one of those people who never gave up on his dream. If there was a mentor of him who advised Edison to stop trying to make light bulb if you fail three or four times, Edison would not be able to invent light bulb because he failed over hundred times before he finally succeeded to create one. Because their are students who will never give up on their dream regardless of situation and finally achieve their goals, educators do not have authority to tell them not to dedicate just because it is low in possibility to succeed.

All of the arguments aside, the responsibilities of educational institutions should not be second-guessed. All the incredible efforts and contribution that people take part in student education are ought to be applauded. Still, it is not their authority to dissuade students from going into an unsuccessful career. Based on the education students got from their mentors, they would wisely make their own decisions and those decisions should be respected.

an average person can success
an average person can succeed

Because their are students
Because there are students

Sentence: It is so obvious that some fields are way harder than other fields to achieve success.
Description: The word way is not usually used as a qualifier, pre
Suggestion: Refer to way

-------------
arguments: OK
-------------

the second paragraph is too long. It may separate to two paragraphs.