The effectiveness of a country's leaders is best measured by examining the well-being of that country's citizens.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position

The effectiveness of a country's leaders is best measured by examining the well-being of that country's citizens.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

The effectiveness of a country’s leader can be measured from many aspects, such as from the social or from the military view points. Different people will have different opinions about the effectiveness of a leader. I believe the best method to determine the ability of a country’s leader is by examining the well-being of that country’s citizens, because an effective leader should put the citizens in the first priority.

First, citizen is the fundamental of the society. A leader has a responsibility of keeping the society in a good and healthy development. Since the society is constructed by the citizens of that country, the country’s leader ought to give the citizens a great environment and development, in order to maintain the overall society in a good shape. Therefore, measuring the well-being of citizens is crucial for an excellent country’s leader, because they are the basic of the society.

Other than citizen is the society, from historical standpoint, the ability of a king or country’s leader has been measuring by the development of the people in the country. In ancient Chinese and Greek, some of the most powerful kings or emperors are examined by the quality of the citizens. For instance, Qing is one of the famous dynasties in China, and it is famous for its peace and well-being in the citizens. Thus, the effectiveness of country’s leader is best determined by the characteristics and behaviors of the citizens.

Thirdly, ensuring the citizens have a good development is a core job for a country’s leader. In most countries, the country’s leaders are elected from elections, which is a support from the citizens. As a result, the leader has to make sure that they have response to the citizens and provide a good condition for them to live and have a well-being behavior.

In conclusion, the effectiveness of a country’s leader is best measured by the well-being of that country’s citizens. This statement is supported by three reasons, which are the citizens construct the country, historical, and a responsibility of country’s leader.

ensuring the citizens have a good development is a core job for a country’s leader
ensuring the citizens a good development is a core job for a country’s leader

which are the citizens construct the country, historical, and a responsibility of country’s leader.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?