first step to self knowledge is rejection of family

Life is teacher and person learn new thing in course of his life.each person has encounters various experience which build upon his attitude,personality,belif,values etc.if person stay in same enviourment with familiar situation everyday.he cannot develop and reach his true potential.we totally agree with statement that to truely expand personal vision and emhance idea and one should step into world of unknown.

according to the author claim we are explain some personal example.we can move forward to bigger city for higher education.This will help alot cause leaving behind that there is smaller world which is quiet diffcult for us.This diffculity tought us about new things.it taught to be understanding,take care of myself,how to manage my life,built relatioship to unknown person.from this we realise responsibility,hardwork,discomfort.this was all possible beacause person choose to step out of shell.

second flaw about the author statement when people meet different kind of people who have different lifestyle,perception,views,thought there is exchange of ideas between this people and in result they can understand life in deeper sense.after watching television show of two musicians who came from different origin when came together to compose song.the final result was the fusion of both of their style which brought totally new meaning.it enhanced their understanding of music and feeling of achievement.

thus one can say that to truely experience life in with all its form,one has to take bold step into world beyond ones understanding.to enhance one's potential,to realise one's purpose and to make change one has to embrace the world and world will embrace back himself.self knowledge is gained by all the different experience that one has which is possible when person is ready to let go all that is familar

Life is teacher and person learn new thing in course of his life.
Life is a teacher and a person learns new things in the course of his life.

each person has encounters various experience which build upon
each person encounters various experiences which build upon

Sentence: second flaw about the author statement when people meet different kind of people who have different lifestyle,perception,views,thought there is exchange of ideas between this people and in result they can understand life in deeper sense.after watching television show of two musicians who came from different origin when came together to compose song.the final result was the fusion of both of their style which brought totally new meaning.it enhanced their understanding of music and feeling of
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and people

Sentence: Life is teacher and person learn new thing in course of his life.each person has encounters various experience which build upon his attitude,personality,belif,values etc.if person stay in same enviourment with familiar situation everyday.he cannot develop and reach his true potential.we totally agree with statement that to truely expand personal vision and emhance idea and one should step into world of unknown.
Error: enviourment Suggestion: environment
Error: belif Suggestion: belief
Error: emhance Suggestion: enhance
Error: truely Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: according to the author claim we are explain some personal example.we can move forward to bigger city for higher education.This will help alot cause leaving behind that there is smaller world which is quiet diffcult for us.This diffculity tought us about new things.it taught to be understanding,take care of myself,how to manage my life,built relatioship to unknown person.from this we realise responsibility,hardwork,discomfort.this was all possible beacause person choose to step out of shell.
Error: hardwork Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: alot Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: relatioship Suggestion: relationship
Error: realise Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: tought Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: diffcult Suggestion: difficult
Error: beacause Suggestion: because
Error: diffculity Suggestion: difficulty

Sentence: thus one can say that to truely experience life in with all its form,one has to take bold step into world beyond ones understanding.to enhance one's potential,to realise one's purpose and to make change one has to embrace the world and world will embrace back himself.self knowledge is gained by all the different experience that one has which is possible when person is ready to let go all that is familar
Error: familar Suggestion: familiar

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.
Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.