Government should offer a free university education to any student who has been admitted to a university but who cannot afford the tuition.

Whether government should provide free college education has been debated for several years. Advocators believe that free education can greatly improve the knowledge background and moral standard for all the citizens; thus, free education to those who cannot afford the tuition will be a brilliant sign of country’s power. Opponents hold the idea that founding is always limited and government should use it more careful. As for the student, they can find plenty of ways to pay their tuition. For me, I do agree with the second idea.

First of all, there are hundreds and thousands of students who can be accepted by college every year. If government only provides free education to those poor, it will be unfair to other students since they must spend a large amount of money by their own or their family but others do not need. Otherwise, if government wants to provide free education to all students, there must be somewhere else lacking of founding according to the certain tax income. Besides, not all citizens are willing to spend their tax on free education. Instead, some people may prefer a better insurance or some more social facilities.

Furthermore, if government begins to provide free education to students in needed, it may cause students to be lazy and less competent. We all know that German provides free education to all their students, while the situation is not as good as people imagined. Plenty of students become used to the comfortable life in school and do not want to graduate and step to career life. In German, it is very common for a student spend more than then year in college because it is free. The only thing they need is paying some basic fee such as housing and food. Therefore, if college education become free for students, it will be very likely that students become slovenly and unable to adopt competition and stress.

However, some opponents will wonder the fairness for those who have been admitted but cannot afford the fee. Obviously, it is impossible to realize absolutely justice. Some people are born with wealth and talent while plenty more does not. However, endeavor can always make up some shortage. There are many ways for one student who cannot afford tuition to get into college. For example, he can apply student loan or apply to make payment by installment. Apart from that, many people choose to work several years before entering the college. Therefore, free education is not the only way for a person to get into college.

To sum up, free education for students who are in poverty is not a good idea because it is not only unfair and unnecessary but also cause negative impact on student. If government wants to help those students in need, providing some easy applied student loans may be a better way.

it is very common for a student spend more than then year in college
it is very common for a student spending more than ten years in college

if college education become free for students
if college education becomes free for students

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look: