Governments should offer a free university education to any student who has been admitted to a university but who cannot afford the tuition.

The issue in which government should provide destitute students with the tuition of their education really is a big and principal duty of any governments. Although supplying the free equipment for needy students depends on the financial situation of the country, it can be considered a democratic action in support of people who are really disable to afford the expenses of their children education. As a matter of fact, because of the tremendous education, many talented students are suffering during the education or relieving the universities. While, if they be helped with their fiscal problems, both students and government will be beneficial of its advantages.

First off all, in every country, ingenious students should be attended as to their capacities and abilities, since it can be a giant step toward developing of the country. As we can recognize, there are numerous intelligent students who can't continue their educations because of the having no money. Instead, inept but powerful students can inter universities without having the adequate knowledge, so those students will be future administrators of the community. Similarly, the country will confront with problems which be posed by the lake of the competent managers in various positions of the society. The country fails to proceed in the development of science, commerce, economic, politic, and so on which certainly have negatively influence on all aspects of people's lives in the country.

Second, students with the financial supports could study and focus better on the subjects, as the tuition of the university is the biggest issue which students obsess with, before entering the university or even during educating. In fact, the tuition of the university has become determining factor in choosing a major by the learners instead of their interests. The students before everything think of the tuition and how they can provide those extremely high costs. As a result, this issue causes they cannot think over their favorite fields and lose their concentration on the materials and lessons as well as expected.

However, most of the governments define the various ways for helping students who are penurious and cannot pay the tuition of the university. As we are familiar with, various bursae Programs such as scholarship, fund ship, and teaching assistances are the exemplars of the ways that government and universities uses for absorbing the qualified ones. Although the competitive exams are defined for getting those educational bursae, it is the best way for distinguishing those who are really diligent and meritorious.

Finally, in every country, government should ponder some ways and budgets in benefit of poor but brilliant educators so that they can find the ways for keeping the education, as this is lucrative for both countries and people.

if they be helped with their fiscal problems
if they are helped with their fiscal problems

with problems which be posed by
with problems which will be posed by

which certainly have negatively influence
which certainly have negative influence

this issue causes they cannot think over their favorite fields
this issue causes that they cannot think over their favorite fields

The students before everything think of the tuition
The students think of the tuition fee before everything

Still have grammar issues.