Governments should place few, if any, restrictions on scientific research and development.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In deve

Governments should place few, if any, restrictions on scientific research and development.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

Scientific research and inventories have made human life much more simpler and convient. Rapid development of technology today have saved large amount of time. Researches in medical field have saved many lives. But there is also other phase of his development that Govermen should restrict. Government should implement a few required restriction on Scientific reseach and development.

While saving many lives of people, Scientists may have killed many innocent lives fort their research. Frog is animal having body structure much same as human body. As such characteristics of Frog, Scientits (vivisectionists) have made marid number of experiments on them. Goverment should restrict such operations on living animals. Scientist should find an other mean for their experinments insted of operating on living lives.

Scientists are consuming man natural resources for their experinments which can be utilized and used for their original purpose instead. NASA ( National American Space Agency ) is using tons of fuel for the experinment of new lauch of rocket. While use of such fuel may eventually innovate something new and may utilize such fuel even better. So use of such fuel is justifyable. But NASA should atleast limit consuming resources.

One might argue that in order to get something some sacrifice has to be made. if Killing of Frogs may save lives of many more people and other animals then such sacrifice is justifyable. But a few restrictions and limitations won't make development stop. Scientsts Should try to find an alternatives.

Thus, Even if large number of resources and scrifices of lives are required for better research and developent Government should consider implimenting little restrictions and limitations.

much more simpler and convient.
much more simple and convenient.

Rapid development of technology today have saved
Rapid development of technology today has saved

Sentence: Scientific research and inventories have made human life much more simpler and convient.
Error: convient Suggestion: convent

Sentence: Government should implement a few required restriction on Scientific reseach and development.
Error: reseach Suggestion: research

Sentence: As such characteristics of Frog, Scientits vivisectionists have made marid number of experiments on them.
Error: marid Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Scientist should find an other mean for their experinments insted of operating on living lives.
Error: insted Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: experinments Suggestion: experiments

Sentence: Scientists are consuming man natural resources for their experinments which can be utilized and used for their original purpose instead.

Sentence: NASA National American Space Agency is using tons of fuel for the experinment of new lauch of rocket.
Error: experinment Suggestion: experiment
Error: lauch Suggestion: laugh

Sentence: So use of such fuel is justifyable.
Error: justifyable Suggestion: justifiable

Sentence: But NASA should atleast limit consuming resources.
Error: atleast Suggestion: ?

Sentence: One might argue that in order to get something some sacrifice has to be made. if Killing of Frogs may save lives of many more people and other animals then such sacrifice is justifyable.

Sentence: Thus, Even if large number of resources and scrifices of lives are required for better research and developent Government should consider implimenting little restrictions and limitations.
Error: implimenting Suggestion: implementing
Error: scrifices Suggestion: sacrifices
Error: developent Suggestion: development