The highest goal for life or career is not striving to compete, but learning to cooperate.Discuss whether you agree or disagree with the statement. Use relevant reasons and examples to support your point of view. In developing and supporting your position

The highest goal for life or career is not striving to compete, but learning to cooperate.

Discuss whether you agree or disagree with the statement. Use relevant reasons and examples to support your point of view. In developing and supporting your position, consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true. Explain how those considerations affect your point of view.

Life is metaphorically considered a journey and we, the humans are in constant ratrace to reach the destination, the ultimate destination. Life is also considered as a battle where we need to struggle to survive, to protect our rights , to safeguard our existence. Competititve attitude is a trait inherent in man, right from the day he was born and it lasts till he actually achieves the ultimate goal, the eternal peace. Cooperation is something which emphasizes to move along with the people , keeping in mind their preferences and to make some sacrifices as per the situation.

History is an evident example of the role of cooperative attitude leading to achieve the success in one's life.Those who worked against the masses to achieve their gains were utilmately thrown by the society. Taking the example of Adolf Hitler, the greatest dictator in the world history could not cooperate with the people of his country and thus, ultimately lost his battle of life.

Contrary to this, the greatest leaders of the world had always been working for the people, concerned about the social objectives. Abraham Lincoln, the first US president is the best example of the cooperation in the sector of leadership. He worked with the people of the US and thus is still revered today.

Cooperation has its significance not only in leadership but in very big and small goal of life. A business or a business giant cannot prosper if it does not work with people, taking ideas and guidance from people and working keeping in mind the employees objectives of life. As the birth of the technology giant Microsoft was the result of an unusual idea in the mind of Bill Gates which aroused because of some competitive attitude, but that idea would not have been successful without the cooperation of the hundreds of technical engineers and managers who contributed their bit to its success. A competitve , selfish CEO would not be beneficial for the growth of a company because , ultimately the future of an industry is result of the combined efforts of the employees working there.

Competitive attitude might lead to success in some cases, but that would be fleeting,the ultimate happiness is not guaranteed by it. Cooperation does not necessarily guarantee success but it definitely strengthens the root of any organization or idea. Competitive mature might inculcate some negative traits and people generally resort to ill-methods to achieve their selfish gains.This would surely not help anyone achieve the higest goal of anyone's life.

With the competitive attitude , every moment, we are dying for the next successful step. For example, as a student, we are dying to get more marks than others. As an employee, we are dying to get more salary than others, as a businessmen, we are dying to get more wealth than others and in the ultimate stage of life, when are actually dying, we realize that we never lived. So there is need to learn to cooperate along with keeping a healthy competitive attitude to achieve the highest goal of life.

the future of an industry is result of the combined efforts
the future of an industry is the result of the combined efforts

Sentence: Life is metaphorically considered a journey and we, the humans are in constant ratrace to reach the destination, the ultimate destination.
Error: ratrace Suggestion: retrace

Sentence: History is an evident example of the role of cooperative attitude leading to achieve the success in one's life.Those who worked against the masses to achieve their gains were utilmately thrown by the society.
Error: utilmately Suggestion: utility

Sentence: A competitve , selfish CEO would not be beneficial for the growth of a company because , ultimately the future of an industry is result of the combined efforts of the employees working there.
Error: competitve Suggestion: competitive

Sentence: Competitive mature might inculcate some negative traits and people generally resort to ill-methods to achieve their selfish gains.This would surely not help anyone achieve the higest goal of anyone's life.
Error: higest Suggestion: highest