If a goal is worthy, then any means taken to attain it are justifiable.

How the worth of a goal be calculated? Who judge the means taken to attain the goal? Every person has different perspective to look at the things. A person, who pursue his goal, always finds it worthy and the means to attain it as justifiable. But luckily, he is not only the one who judges it; the society and government (and other such authorities) has it own positive role to play. So, if a person doing wrong in order to achieve even his worthy goals, then it is not at all acceptable. Therefore, I disagree with the author’s assertion that if a goal is worthy, then any means taken to attain it, are justifiable.

Not only the end goal should be worthy but the means to achieve that goal matters a lot. For example, a student wants to become an engineer for which she has to score good marks in her final term. In order to pass with flying colors she opted to cheat and use some unfair means. Although, the goal is worthy and great because this goal, if achieved, will not only helps the student but also gives an engineer to the society, but the means to achieve it is not at all justifiable. In this case also the society will get an engineer but the one who is incapable and these kind of act also give improper judgement of student’s caliber. Spending resources on such student and not giving chance to an actually deserving student is definitely not justifiable.

Moreover, each person has different perspective for their goals. For instance, terrorists who feels that they fighting for good cause, they believe that there goal is to help their community. According to them, their goal is worthy, however, the means they take to execute their so called ‘worthy’ goal is surely injustifiable. In other words, neither their goal not the means to attain it is justifiable.

In conclusion, having worthy goal is really helpful to oneself and society but the means taken to attain it need to be monitored and should be right and ethical. In other words, the way of achieving a worthy goal matters a lot and should not be compromise. Therefore, even if the goal is worthy ,the means taken to attain it should be correct.

A person, who pursue his goal,
A person, who pursues his goal,

if a person doing wrong
if a person is doing wrong

Not only the end goal should be worthy but the means to achieve that goal matters a lot
Not only should the end goal be worthy but the means to achieve that goal matters a lot //inversion

will not only helps the student but also gives an engineer to the society,
will not only help the student but also give an engineer to the society,

terrorists who feels that they fighting for good cause
terrorists feel that they are fighting for good cause

neither their goal not the means to attain it is justifiable.
neither their goal nor the means to attain it is justifiable.

Sentence: According to them, their goal is worthy, however, the means they take to execute their so called worthy' goal is surely injustifiable.
Error: injustifiable Suggestion: No alternate word