It takes a village to raise a child The education of your children is the task of the community as a whole not merely the province of teachers and local school administrators

"It takes a village to raise a child." The education of your children is the task of the community as a whole, not merely the province of teachers and local school administrators.

According to the statement, "It takes a village to raise a child", speaker is explaining that for the education of the children community as a whole plays vital role. I partialy support the issue and would like to explore a bit in this further.

Firstly, education for any child starts right from his home and with the parents. So here community of every household affects the growth and development of the child. For instance, if he/she get the advantage of punctual and educated grandparents then the life of student is brigthen and clear foundation is established in the childhood itself. On contrary if the grandparents are orthodox and believer of superstition then the future for the upcoming child is affected a lot. Moreover, if the girl is there the it is still more worst if she get abandon form further studing.

Furthermore, when it comes to the society as a whole still the education rely partly on it. If the community support and inspires the working of the government then its better. At that time even a highly educated person like Arvind Kejriwal cannot go beyond and force the common citizen to support his party.

Teachers and school administraters are just the instructors and guide for the education. They are most important as far as the understanding and analysation of the subject is concern. But beyond certain limit they cannot bolster the education of individual. What should the teacher do when child's parent are opposing to concentrate their attention on the study of their child for betterment in that subject? Practically speaking at the end of the day we as a student only have to decide what is worth important- society satisfaction or the personal and parents satisfaction.

It is like that that people of society neither allow us to sit on the horse and ride nor they make us to walk with that horse. Finally, as the sculptures of our own destiny, we should be firm enough to decide to make our decision as final without interference of anybody.

it is still more worst
it is still more worse

the education rely partly on it.
the education relies partly on it.

then its better
then it's better

analysation of the subject is concern.
analysation of the subject is concerned.

Sentence: I partialy support the issue and would like to explore a bit in this further.
Error: partialy Suggestion: partial

Sentence: For instance, if he/she get the advantage of punctual and educated grandparents then the life of student is brigthen and clear foundation is established in the childhood itself.
Error: brigthen Suggestion: brighten

Sentence: Moreover, if the girl is there the it is still more worst if she get abandon form further studing.
Error: studing Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Teachers and school administraters are just the instructors and guide for the education.
Error: administraters Suggestion: administrators

Sentence: They are most important as far as the understanding and analysation of the subject is concern.
Error: analysation Suggestion: No alternate word