Leaders are created by the demands that are placed on them.

In this argument, the author claims that the leadership is created by the demand that placed on them. I concede that there are many great leaders are created by the demands from the public; however it is not always the case in any scenarios.

Admittedly, any group needs a leader to guide them and bring each member of the group into solidarity to achieve the maximum interest for the group. Hence the creation of the leadership is based on this demand. In ancient times, people in a tribe advocated a leader who might be the strongest and smartest to lead them to fight against the enemy, to protect their territory or to contest for the resources. The great leader in history also provides examples to demonstrate this perspective. The President Roosevelt, whose reform revitalized the economy of American from great depression, was elected as an leader out of the expectation from the public.

However, the fallacious implication that anyone will become a good leader when there is a demand placed on him may be deduced from the statement. This is not the case. There are lot of attributes are required for being a good leader. From the history, those successful leaders all have some qualities making them suitable for the throne; otherwise they would soon lose their support from the public.

First of all, judiciousness and foresightedness are the most crucial qualities for a good leader. Leaders must see farther than ordinary people for they can make sagacious judgments to bring the country thriving. Besides, leaders must have fortitude to forbear the circumstances which other people can’t endure.

To sum up, great leaders are created not only by the demands placed on them but also depend on their attributes for becoming a good leader.

there are many great leaders are created by the demands from the public;
there are many great leaders who are created by the demands from the public;

More content wanted.
For issue essays, around 450 words, for argument essays, around 400 words.