Name a world leader you think is important and has made important contributions to the people of your nation. Give specific reasons for your choice.

I think there are many such world leader in various country is important but from my point of view the great leader who can work for country devotinally with no purpose. I think the important leader of country who initate idea very scholarly and whose motive is to be fixed.

there are many such leader but my point of view Mr M.K.gandhi is best leader among whole country. he is one of the great leader who contribute for freedom of india. As from past so many years he do some successful purport and legal laws. Intially he came from small village of gujrat. he has some distinct nature such as simple living, straightforward, and tell only truth. he is prime minister of india in 18th decade. his great motive is to use of homemade product and for enhancing this moto he started from himself by using swadeshi product. This helps greatly for growth of country because when most of the people in country use this automatically income should be accounted in respective country. Also Mr M.K gandhi mostly famuous for peaceful and this help largely in anexious country who take immidiate action on important views.

although some views are not likely for country growth cause he made to combine india and pakistan for hostilty purpose. Mr gandhi think most of people came from this country have some talent to produce new think but his plan is almost fail. As pm of india he has great thinking capability for helpfulness of country. Mr m.k gandhi is famous lawyer who can treat most claim legal precendeted.

In sum Mr M.k gandhi has important contribution for india but some people doesnt obey his rule they were oppostion with gandhi. but from my think of view he play important role in public life of india.

there are many such world leader in various country is important
there are many such world leaders in various countries who are important

for growth of country
for the growth of the country

for country growth cause he made
for country growth cause he made

Sentence: Mr gandhi think most of people came from this country have some talent to produce new think but his plan is almost fail.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to new and think

Mr m.k gandhi is famous lawyer
Mr m.k gandhi is a famous lawyer

Sentence: In sum Mr M.k gandhi has important contribution for india but some people doesnt obey his rule they were oppostion with gandhi. but from my think of view he play important role in public life of india.
Description: The word has is not usually used as a nil
Suggestion: Refer to has
Description: A verb 'to be', past tense, 2nd person singular or all is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to were and oppostion
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to my and think

Sentence: I think there are many such world leader in various country is important but from my point of view the great leader who can work for country devotinally with no purpose.
Error: devotinally Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: I think the important leader of country who initate idea very scholarly and whose motive is to be fixed.
Error: initate Suggestion: initiate

Sentence: Intially he came from small village of gujrat. he has some distinct nature such as simple living, straightforward, and tell only truth. he is prime minister of india in 18th decade. his great motive is to use of homemade product and for enhancing this moto he started from himself by using swadeshi product.
Error: moto Suggestion: motor

Sentence: Also Mr M.K gandhi mostly famuous for peaceful and this help largely in anexious country who take immidiate action on important views.
Error: immidiate Suggestion: immediate
Error: anexious Suggestion: anxious
Error: famuous Suggestion: famous

Sentence: although some views are not likely for country growth cause he made to combine india and pakistan for hostilty purpose.
Error: hostilty Suggestion: hostility

Sentence: Mr m.k gandhi is famous lawyer who can treat most claim legal precendeted.
Error: precendeted Suggestion: precedented

Error: oppostion Suggestion: opposition