Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state, even if these areas could be developed for economic gain.Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position

Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state, even if these areas could be developed for economic gain.

Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider the possible consequences of implementing the policy and explain how these consequences shape your position.

The world has a natural balance of its own which makes it the only planet where life can sustain. This balance when altered by human interventions like disturbance of natural habitat result in natural hazzards which are harmfull to life in every form on earth. Thus Legislation should be made to preserve parrenial natural setups even if it against the economic ambitions of a country.

Preservation of of the natural ecology is piviotal to stabilty of climate and prosperity of life on earth. If the natural habitat is alltered by humans the various natural processes are disturbed which greatly disturbed the environment we live in. To understand lets take the example of cutting down a forest for construction of industrial complex the trees that are cut for acomplishment of this venture were once a source of pure oxygen. Moreover they had a role in ground water transpiration, life of many wild animals, controling the wind flow to prevent soil erosion, and many other natural processes. Thus by cutting them down the balance of nature will be greatly disturbed resultng in droughts windstrom and various other natural attrocities.

These natural hazard have a very large impact on national economy too they leave countries devastated by huge loss of life and property. Moreover the may also result in depletion of natural good’s production like dairy and agriculture. Thus the economic gain that may be attainded by destroying the natural habitat may have a catastrophic effect in the years to come.

It is worth mentioning here that to some extent disturbance of natural wilderness is necessary for civilization of human race yet this should be kept minimal with providence of remedies for the natural disturbance that may occur. Thus the legeslations should have a flexibilty of stance for environmentally sustainable changes to the parrenial habitat, yet maximum avoidence should be made sure.

In the light of the above mantioned arguments I wish to state that disturbance of wilderness areas should be minimal in a nation and for achievement of this purpose necessary legeslation should be drafted.

Sentence: This balance when altered by human interventions like disturbance of natural habitat result in natural hazzards which are harmfull to life in every form on earth.
Error: hazzards Suggestion: hazards
Error: harmfull Suggestion: harmful

Sentence: Thus Legislation should be made to preserve parrenial natural setups even if it against the economic ambitions of a country.
Error: parrenial Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Preservation of of the natural ecology is piviotal to stabilty of climate and prosperity of life on earth.
Error: piviotal Suggestion: pivotal
Error: stabilty Suggestion: stability

Sentence: If the natural habitat is alltered by humans the various natural processes are disturbed which greatly disturbed the environment we live in.
Error: alltered Suggestion: altered

Sentence: To understand lets take the example of cutting down a forest for construction of industrial complex the trees that are cut for acomplishment of this venture were once a source of pure oxygen.
Error: acomplishment Suggestion: compliment

Sentence: Moreover they had a role in ground water transpiration, life of many wild animals, controling the wind flow to prevent soil erosion, and many other natural processes.
Error: transpiration Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: controling Suggestion: controlling

Sentence: Thus by cutting them down the balance of nature will be greatly disturbed resultng in droughts windstrom and various other natural attrocities.
Error: windstrom Suggestion: winds
Error: resultng Suggestion: resulting
Error: attrocities Suggestion: atrocities

Sentence: Thus the economic gain that may be attainded by destroying the natural habitat may have a catastrophic effect in the years to come.
Error: attainded Suggestion: attained

Sentence: Thus the legeslations should have a flexibilty of stance for environmentally sustainable changes to the parrenial habitat, yet maximum avoidence should be made sure.
Error: avoidence Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: legeslations Suggestion: legislation
Error: parrenial Suggestion: ?
Error: flexibilty Suggestion: flexibility

Sentence: In the light of the above mantioned arguments I wish to state that disturbance of wilderness areas should be minimal in a nation and for achievement of this purpose necessary legeslation should be drafted.
Error: legeslation Suggestion: legislation
Error: mantioned Suggestion: mentioned