People's behavior is largely determined by forces not of their own making.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting

In every nationality some rules will restrict people’s behavior in various situations. The author of the issue contends that the people’s comportment is identified as reflecting the rules which have dominated on people’s conductions. Some groups agree with this point of view; while, others declare that the manner of human represents their personality and is consequent of their decision in that position. In what follows the main reasons posited by both groups are first discussed, and then my own position would be delineated.

Those people who argue for that, one’s treatment is based on some organized rules and limitations, not on their own believes, seem to have at least one chief reason in this position. They conceive that in a society all people, in different fields, should be subservient of the rules; they have to perform a legislation, which they do not confirm that. For example, in Islamic cultures women have to vein themselves in public places; if they do not obey the law they will be punished by the governors, so they have to treat in that way, whether or not they affirm the position. Considering the Moslems rule as an example, politicians would be the other pattern to demonstrate the claim. In every country politicians are forced to conduct within the law; if they disobedient of the restriction they would be surpassed by their superior. So people’s comportment will best describe their country’s legislations and rules rather than their own capabilities.

As was stated already, there are other people whose claim is in contrary with the former group. They believe that different people are defined with various characteristics and personalities whose reflection to a same rule would be engendered in distinct manners. People are not identified as some robots to just perform the rules; their reaction to the same limitation will be reveal in thoroughly different manners. For example, considering a company in which the restrictions and laws are defined in a similar way for all the staffs, but it is clear that each of the staffs has their own character how to conduct the law.

As my point of view, I should say, although the latter group who proved that law will not limit people’s treatment, and their behavior would be explanatory of their personality seem logical at first, and the example of the company could be considered as an undeniable fact, I agree more with the former group who are opine that legislation will force people in a particular way, in which it is highly probable that they do not affirm their own conduction, but they just have to apply them, not to lose their job and position. In a society most of the members are just reflecting their government’s commandment; the example of Moslems and politicians are the evidences to demonstrate the claim.

Sentence: Those people who argue for that, one's treatment is based on some organized rules and limitations, not on their own believes, seem to have at least one chief reason in this position.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to own and believes

Sentence: In every country politicians are forced to conduct within the law; if they disobedient of the restriction they would be surpassed by their superior.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to they and disobedient

will be reveal in thoroughly different manners
will be revealed in thoroughly different manners

who are opine that
who opine that