A person who knowingly commits a crime has broken the social contract and should not retain any civil rights or the right to benefit from his or her own labor.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim a

A person who knowingly commits a crime has broken the social contract and should not retain any civil rights or the right to benefit from his or her own labor.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim and the reason on which that claim is based.

The Statement condensed that person who did crime should not retain any civil rights or the right of benefit from his or her own labor.The person who committed the crime and broke the social contract is not gain any advantage of the civil rights.I disagree with that because there are many aspects that can be reason behind the person committing crime.

There are many people who were very poor and they rob something from somebody to feed their family.If this type of crime is done by person than he or she actually break the social contract but that is not necessary to take their civil rights.Instead of taking their civil rights we can help him or her with new ideas of getting out of poverty,do some labor work or something that can help him/her to get money and feed there family.

There are also possibility that person who did crime knowingly have the family whom are rely on them or depend on that person.So taking civil rights of that person is not a very kind idea.Instead of taking the civil rights we can do his/her admission in any organization that help people who wants to change there bad image and do some good deeds.There are many other aspects which affect the family of the person who did crime knowingly.So we must know the reason why the person did crime and after finding the reason we can try to solve the situation and help the other people to stop doing crime.

There are many big problems like corruption which can not be detected easily and due to that many people start giving money to higher authority to give priority to their work.So bribing any authority is the crime which is not easily traceable.so we have to work in this fields because i think crime can take birth from this areas and people start bribing other people.person who doing bribe is know that he/she doing crime but they have to do for complete their work early.So people knowingly did the bribing but they have to do this because if he/she do not do that than some one else does and get benefit so in this case we can not take their civil rights but we have to check social system that need to be changed.

So overall,the reason why person did crime have to clarify first and give proper investigation why he/she did this and if person did it purposely than society can take action but taking his/her civil rights are not solution of this problem.

is not gain any advantage of the civil rights.
does not gain any advantage of the civil rights.

she actually break the social contract
she actually breaks the social contract

There are also possibility that person who
There are also possibilities that the person who

Sentence: There are many big problems like corruption which can not be detected easily and due to that many people start giving money to higher authority to give priority to their work.So bribing any authority is the crime which is not easily traceable.so we have to work in this fields because i think crime can take birth from this areas and people start bribing other people.person who doing bribe is know that he/she doing crime but they have to do for complete their work early.So people knowingly did
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and areas
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and know
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to complete and their

the reason why person did crime have to clarify first
the reasons why person did crime have to clarify first