"Question authority. only by questioning accepted wisdom can we advance our understanding of the world"

Although scientific questioning is one the best ways for knowing on the world, there are various ways for enhancing information about our surroundings. As people are certainly different, they have their own method for getting findings rather than the ways accepted by wisdom. Furthermore, questioning cannot be the just way for knowing and people's experiences act as pivotal factor as well.

First, questioning accepted by the wisdom cannot be the only way for increasing the knowledge about the world, although it is defined as the fast and decent way in the science. People, today, prefer to know by their own makings and researches, habits, beliefs, techniques, and methods which are extremely various. Sometimes, we can realize that some people want to research just by gathering the findings of the others. Similarly, some prefer to follow the principles of the nature for knowing and reaching precise information and some ones have quite philosophic viewpoints toward the issues and their around world. Thus, people reach the same instruction, facts, and data by the numerous questioning.

Second, there are other ways rather than just questioning for knowing on the universe and sometimes experiences act as the best way for some ones. For example, in the daily activities, we are dealing with different subjects, dilemma, and matters so that we can gain a lot of facts just by a little contemplation and speculation on the concepts. Most of the time, we are exploring the interaction and communication among people so that we can increase the amount of our knowledge every day more and more rather than the other day.

However, in the science, for correct performing and preventing the other's wrong, it is better to question based on the wisdom's findings. In each science, it has defined the peculiar way of the questioning which following them causes that we reach our favorite achievement as soon as possible. For example, in the chemistry, the scientists consider some instructions for acting in specific experiments which can guide us a lot.

Without using those findings, the research will become futile, ineffectual, and time-consuming. Nonetheless, everybody has researches his own way for getting the knowledge on the land, nature, and fact. As a result, we cannot claim that the best way getting knowledge is the questioning defined by wisdom.

is one the best ways
is one of the best ways

everybody has researches his own way for getting the knowledge
everybody has researched his own way for getting the knowledge

You didn't read topic carefully. It is not 'questioning accepted by the wisdom', but 'by questioning accepted wisdom'.

This one may help:
http://testbig.com/gmatgre-essays/question-authority-only-questioning-a…