Question authority. Only by questioning accepted wisdom can we advance our understanding of the world

People can improve their knowledge of the world just by questioning accepted wisdom. Numerous positive points can be considered to support this statement; however, this assertion can be rejected by looking at it from another point of view. I generally agree with this statement for the following reasons.

To begin with, the primary reason why I agree with questioning accurate theories can ameliorate people's understanding of their environment is that people can understand the reason of these wisdoms and track it in other phenomena. It helps to think of the ozone layer which contains the earth. By examining it the scholars understand its contributor and the reason for damaging it; therefore, the governments bans production of chemicals which can cause impair of the layer.

In addition, questioning accepted wisdom can plot the future researches. As far as considerable number of natural facts depend on each other, by questioning one of them savants may be able to introduce new theories. It helps to think of global warming. When the states and scientists study the reason for it, they understand the effect of ozone layer on global warming; hence they start to examine the layer.

However, what I alluded in the two paragraphs above should not be over generalized because from my point of view, questioning the accepted wisdoms is not the only way to develop our information about the world. There are another ways which people can improve their knowledge by them. For instance, studying animals’ life style can improve people's understanding of the world as well.

To sum up, no one can deny the plus points of questioning accepted wisdom and I personally agree with its impact on improving our knowledge of world; however, it is not the only way and scholars should consider other ways since it seems more advantageous.

There are another ways
There are other ways

The essay is not exactly right on the topic.