The real talent of a popular musician cannot accurately be assessed until the musician has been dead for several generations, so that his or her fame does not interfere with honest assessment.

The above statement clearly is stated based on the premise that the fame of a musician is nowhere related to his talent. In which case the following statement can be concluded. If we look upon to the premise again, it would definitely sound contradictory. Because the fame of a musician, if at all he is not renowned for any other notary attributes, should be directly dependent on his/her talent.

Lets take an example from the real world. Currently some of the most famous musicians who stand out apart from the rest are Paul Mccartney, A.R. Rehman, Hans Zimmer etc. . If we are searching for a few things that would lie common among them apart from being a musician are: they are talented personalities and they are also famous. If we look upon to each individual's life, for example Paul Mccartney; he was a nobody until he came up and performed on a global scale. If anybody know's or recognizes him then it is not on the basis of his celebrity quotient but by his prodigious music. There have been many musicians after Paul Mccartney. But how many of them could possibly become famous? It is evident that not everybody could become as famous as Paul because not everybody is as talented as him.

Considering an another example, A.R. Rehman. He hails from the southern part of India. His initial stages of life was confined to Indian music. Though Rehman being famous enough in India, was never known on a global scale. Ultimately when his brilliance in music reached every other part of the world through his most recent works, on a global scale, people have given him the fame he wears now. Yet again are many musicians in India. Just because of the success of AR.Rehman, did not lead to a premise that Indian musicians are talented. If that would have been the case then we would have seen more number of musicians being recognized from India. But this not being the case, elucidates the fact that it was the differentiating talent in A.R.Rehman that has made him famous.

Its no different when we consider the case of Hans Zimmer. He has been the most renowned person in the field of providing sound tracks to various hollywood blockbuster hits. Here again it needs to be elucidated that the success of the movies in which Hans Zimmer had performed was not a coincidence. It is his talent that has helped them make these movies reach the zenith of appreciation.

To conclude, fame exists if and only if talent exists. This said it is quite conclusive that fame nowhere interfers in judging a person's talent.

Sentence: ?Considering an another example, A.R. Rehman.
Description: An article is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, singular
Suggestion: Refer to an and another

Sentence: This said it is quite conclusive that fame nowhere interfers in judging a person's talent.
Error: interfers Suggestion: No alternate word

Most of the content are examples. Need more arguments.