Scandals are useful because they focus our attention on problems in ways that no speaker or reformer ever could.

Everything around us has been corrupted in one way or the other. Be it food, books, politics, education and what not, everything has atleast a pinch of corruption added to it. We never know about the treachery we’re facing every day. Sometimes, things seem to be good at a glance but on further investigation, we understand how fraudulent it is. These things can never be identified by reading newspapers or listening to leaders talk . These things strike to us and make us rebel towards it only when scandals become a riot. There by , “Scandals are useful because they focus our attention on problems in ways that no speaker or reformer ever could” is to be strongly agreed. By means of scandals , we get to know what is happening where and when , and we become aware of it.

A good example can be taken from our day-to-day life. Our everyday food has some kind of adulterate added to it. Our daily calcium milk, has water to added it , or probably, has adulterate powder added to it. This is not bought into notice unless and until a health issue arises or let us say, the mil manufacturing company has been caught into money fraudulent. There by when a scandal arises, it grabs the attention of the people. This helps the people not only to be aware of the problems but also to rise against and stop the corruption.

We can never forget the satyam scandal that grabbed the attention of every one of us. The satyam computers fraudulent was brought into light only at the final stage.This Scandal was not known by speaker or reformer or any one else, but only when the issue broke out. Also to be mentioned is the waste management scandal in the 90’s which took around billions of money . This was found only when the new ceo’s and officials investigated the issue. Waste management , a must for everyday life, should never be fraudulent. But this fraudulent issue was bought into light only and solved our problems .

A common man is never bothered to listen to the speaker or a reformer talking about the social or the economic problem. But, when a scandal arises , every common man urges and comes forward to stop the corruption , because in this way they focus the attention of a common man on the problems happening in the country. When great leaders give a talk on the corruption happening in the country, no one is ready to listen to them. But when a scandal happens everyone is attentive and want to fight against it.

In conclusion, the society today, fight against the fraudulent happening only when a scandal arises. That point is when they get involved in the social,political ,technological issues. No speaker or reformer can be effective the same way a scandal does. This is because a when a scandal occurs, the society feels they’re occurred directly. Thereby, scandals grab attention of the society rather than a speaker or a reformer or any leader could do.

everyone is attentive and want to fight against it.
everyone is attentive and wants to fight against it.

the society today, fight against the fraudulent happening only when a scandal arises.
the society today fights against the fraudulent happening only when a scandal arises.

This is because a when a scandal occurs
This is because when a scandal occurs

Sentence: Our daily calcium milk, has water to added it , or probably, has adulterate powder added to it.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and added

Sentence: Be it food, books, politics, education and what not, everything has atleast a pinch of corruption added to it.
Error: atleast Suggestion: at least

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look: