Scandals are useful because they focus our attention on problems in ways that no speaker or reformer ever could.

Yes I do agree that scandals are useful because they focus our attention on problems in ways that no speaker or reformer ever could. In today's world busy world there is no time for each individual to extract time from his busy schedule and sit in front of the television in order to understand what is going around him and also he has no time to read the whole newspaper everyday except for weekends so that he can be aware of the news around him.

Firstly, I think that sandals are useful because they grab the attention of the people towards it. People tend to talk about the scandal in their day to day talks with their colleagues or friends during travelling or during relaxation time in office or during their lunch breaks. If they find that the two persons who are talking about the most recent scandal they tend to express their view points towards it. A curious person will always try to find out what was the main reason behind the scandal as a reporter does.

Secondly, a speaker who is expressing his views towards a topic tends to come out with views that he finds it acceptable. He looks into that matter by setting his own perspective in mind. Hence, a speaker's views are always biased to his perspective of looking towards that matter. He will never try to look at the other side of the coin because ever coin has two sides. For some people 'tail' is the right choice and for other people the 'head'.

Furthermore, talking about a reformer, he is a person who tries to bring in reforms for his soceity. Now that depends on individual that whether he brings in reforms for the well-being of the soceity or for the downfall. He is also a person who tries to look at the matter taking into account his ideas and thinking. Even he doesn't think about it that a clap always needs two hands.

Finally, I would like conclude by saying that scandals helps the world come to know about a thing that is happening in our soceity. It actually expresses both sides of a matter. The world also comes to know about the victims who are deliberately forced into the scandal. Scandals also unface most renowned personalities irrespective of their prestige positions whereas a speaker or reformer trying to do this will get suppressed. Scandals also help the victims in many ocassions to get justice for the pains they have suffered even if they were not the one on the wrong side thereby offering punishment to the criminals.

Sentence: Furthermore, talking about a reformer, he is a person who tries to bring in reforms for his soceity.
Error: soceity Suggestion: society

Sentence: Now that depends on individual that whether he brings in reforms for the well-being of the soceity or for the downfall.
Error: soceity Suggestion: society

Sentence: Finally, I would like conclude by saying that scandals helps the world come to know about a thing that is happening in our soceity.
Error: soceity Suggestion: society

Sentence: Scandals also unface most renowned personalities irrespective of their prestige positions whereas a speaker or reformer trying to do this will get suppressed.
Error: unface Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Scandals also help the victims in many ocassions to get justice for the pains they have suffered even if they were not the one on the wrong side thereby offering punishment to the criminals.
Error: ocassions Suggestion: occasions

Be sensitive to use 'it'.

The third and fourth paragraphs are out of topic.