Some people argue that successful leaders in government, industry, or other fields must be highly competitive. Other people claim that in order to be successful, a leader must be willing and able to cooperate with others.Write a response in which you disc

Some people argue that successful leaders in government, industry, or other fields must be highly competitive. Other people claim that in order to be successful, a leader must be willing and able to cooperate with others.
Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely aligns with your own position and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should address both of the views presented.

As an excellent leader of any organization, one must has ability to compete with others and handle all the issues of the organization. However, I support that a leader should vale cooperation more than competition since all organization contain different groups and they need to help each other to perform a complete system.

First of all, people can reach advanced and complicated achievements by collaboration. Human beings work together to construct large manufactures and solve intricate problems. For instance, a commander of a huge bridge construction needs to collaborate with not only labors who devote their strength but also engineers who calculate the archeological math. Whenever there is any problem in real work or calcuation, the commander has to solve it. Therefore, the commander needs to cooperate with all the workers in every part of the construction.

Secondly, the most countries in the world have many distinct groups and cooperation could bring them peace. The rulers have to help all groups which contains dealing with conflicts between the disparate groups. For example, in India, many poor groups want to fight for their ranks. The government needs to lead them to work together and eliminate their anger toward each other group. If the government is powerful in the competition, but do not comprehend how to offer peace, the country would fail for the international dissent. Therefore, the cooperation could bring peace and help all mankind to fix issues together.

Finally, many nations befriend with other nations to gain more resource and help each other when catastrophes happened. Competing with others solely obtain the own resources and abilities, while cooperation could attain more resource and help from other countries. To illustrate, America form leagues with other countries to share the health information together. Once friend countries need help, America would give their hands. Hence, the collaboration provides more benefits than the competition.

To sum up, there are more advantages of cooperation with other people than the competition for a leader, ruler, and manager. It is because that large construction needs every part work together, different groups in a nation have to stay peace with each other, and cooperation gain more resources.

Sentence: Whenever there is any problem in real work or calcuation, the commander has to solve it.
Error: calcuation Suggestion: calculation

Sentence Length SD: 5.962 7.5 //"Sentence Length SD is low" means that the essay contains lots of sentences with the similar length. More sentences varieties wanted.