Some people believe that strong relationship can only develop after conflict and resolution have enabled the partners to speak openly and trust deeply. Others believe that each conflict creates rifts in a relationship that can never be repaired, weakenin

Some people believe that strong relationship can only develop after conflict and resolution have enabled the partners to speak openly and trust deeply. Others believe that each conflict creates rifts in a relationship that can never be repaired, weakening its foundation.

Strong relationships develop after conflict and resolution has made the partners speak openly and trust deeply. However, conflicts can create such disastrous outcomes that the foundation is very fragile and that relationship can never be repaired. Let us for a moment think about a situation where two very great friends got into a argument that led to a physical fight and one gets hurt, or he felt humiliated in public, he will never forget that incident and depending on the severity of the injury ,some people will be looking for a revenge. Even when he apologizes the apology may not be accepted truthfully even though he may be told that he is forgiven. This is exactly what happen these days ,when you turn on the T.V there is always a case of people shooting and killing their friend just because of a misunderstanding they had earlier in the day.

When there is conflict, it usually continues until one partner decides to back down for some peace or sanity, he may still be deeply disturbed by the existing conflict.Sometimes they may even speak later to resolve the conflict just to continue the friendship but how sincere was the conflict resolution? We can never tell because we can never know what is on peoples mind.

Even though some really believe conflicts and resolution help to build a stronger relationship,sometimes the conflict has gotten so bad and there is no recovery time or second chance, which brings us to peaceful talk. Being respectful of each other at all times. Today there is war almost in every region of the world ,and if we really look deeply at the cause we can all agree that it is usually because one country feels disrespected by the other, such as we can see between Ukraine and Russia, Isreal and Palestine,thus we can agree that respect from both parties can give us peace .Trust is usually earned so when we are at peace with someone we trust that person because we feel there care for us and that builds a strong relationship.

In summary conflicts create rifts in a relationship that may never be repaired but it definitely weakens the foundation of relationship.

Don't develop your ideas from introduction paragraph.

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.