The surest indicator of a great nation is represented not by the achievements of the rulers,artists and scientists,but by the general welfare of it's people

Every country has it's own culture formed by the people living in it. And ensuring the welfare of it's people will always make the country great and ideal place to live in terms of the people living their.But when it comes to representing the nation as a great the scientists,rulers and architects are more important than the general welfare.

Architecture of the country forms the most important part of representing the country o the global scale.For instance,different architectural styles like greek and roman which are developed by the native architects of those countries have elated their country's reputation on the globe from the ancient times.we can also take the example of Taj Mahal one of the wonders of architecture which is the paragon of Mughal architcture and which have represented the india on global scale.

Similarly, The rulers who makes the country run are always becomes the most important representing factors for the country,and their policies shape the countries future. Macedonia,a small country is always remembered by them man once ruled there and one of the greatest conquerors of all time Alexander The Great.Even Germany will be always remembered for Hitler who laid the foundations of the current german technology revolution.

The factor of immense importance in reflecting countries greatness is it's technology and inventions.So,scientists plays important role in this case.Country is always remembered for it's academic,scientific achievements.For instance,in ancient times Persian empire was considered as the most advanced and great countries not just because of it's expanse but also due to it's investments in technology,literature and scientist.Ancient Persia had many big institutes and scientists who have influenced the areas such as mathematics,astronomy and map making.

These people are the true national heroes for the country which represent the countries name as a great country.One can take the example of the countries like singapore, hong-kong as though these countries are developed and they have more satisfied people than many other countries but still they are not considered as greats because just the welfare of the people is not the factor that ensure the countries greatness.

Even though one would counter argue that the welfare of the people is important and it will increase the development of the country but Rulers, scientists and architects represents the potential and approach of that country's populace and they should always be considered as people to be boasted by the country and represent it as a one of the greats in the world.

The rulers who makes the country run are always becomes
The rulers who make the country run are always becoming
The rulers who make the country run always become

is it's technology
is its technology

scientists plays important role
scientist play an important role

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.