Young people should be encouraged to pursue long-term, realistic goals rather than seek immediate fame and recognition.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the po

Young people should be encouraged to pursue long-term, realistic goals rather than seek immediate fame and recognition.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position

I agree with the author's claim that "young people should purse long-term goals instead of immediate fame and recognition". One of the reasons with young people is that they are not mature enough to take decisions about their future. Most of them are not even patient to wait for final results. Hence many youngsters choose a path of quick money and fame like doing modeling, acting etc., instead of spending more time on thinking what path could be better for them. Because of lack of patience many choose to get money and fame as much as in small time as possible.

There is a very famous saying in Bhagavad Gita (Indian scripture) "keep doing your work and stop expecting results". This means a person has to be hardworking and should believe in Karma instead of expecting good results, fame and money. But who is going to teach this to youth as many of them are not mature enough to think how to set correct goals. This could be possible with the help of good education system and with the help of motivation provided by teachers and parents.

Many youths become entrepreneur at very early age. If they choose short term goals then what will happen in future? It is true that they can achieve money and fame quickly but this doesn't true that the entrepreneur will be successful in future also. Hence he/she has to be patient and take decisions wisely instead of thinking short term goals. Long term goals cannot give good results in a short period of time and can lead to large number of failures. But the person has to keep doing his/her work and try to improve the work as much as possible.

There can be another possibility that why young people like to choose short term goals is that many people think that long terms goals can be risky. What if they choose path of long term goals and but at the end they get negative conclusion. Because of this fear many youths think it is better to choose short term goals and when that goal is over they can choose another goal. Hence they keep changing their work, companies and their roles. It is true that keeping short term goals one can achieve more money for short period of time as compared to the person having long term goals, but this doesn't mean that the person will be successful in future,

One has to be hardworking and instead of running from difficult paths it is better to keep on one path and keep fighting from as difficult issues as possible. This is true that there will be lot of failure involved during long term process but at the end you will definitely get success. Life is a full of struggles and we have to face good as well as bad times. At the end I would like to conclude that long terms goals are definitely better than short terms goals. Through short term goals one can get more money and fame but not forever. What if they stop getting work? But those who focus on long term gain they would be more confident and for future term they will be more successful.

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look:
No. of Words: 542 while No. of Different Words: 208

Write the essay in 30 minutes.