These speaking questions were shared by an IELTS test taker from Ghana (thank you L!).
- What is your full name?
- How can I call you?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you like this job? Why?
- Would you encourage others to do this job?
- What kinds of entertainment do people in your area like the most?
- What entertainment did you like as a child?
- Do you use the Internet a lot?
- Would you rather send an email or a card?
- Do you keep cards that you receive?
Talk about a garden that you have visited and liked. Please say
- What and where is it?
- What kind of people are visiting there?
- What kind of activities are there?
- Do you think gardens have to be built within city boundaries?
- Do you think the government has to allocate more money to gardens?
- Among the elderly and the young, which group do you think enjoys gardens more?